Definitely NOT Puke

I never claimed to be a good person. I never wanted to be bad though. I just thought that I could just be a neutral chaotic presence. I always wanted to just wreak havoc. But I never kill people. That's the one thing I don't do. Unless they really deserve it.

I love chaos, I love a little disorder. I love a good burglary from time to time. And when I'm behind it it gives me thrills. Don't get me wrong, I do have morals. Sort of. I'm not going to do that stupid thing that some people do where I'm like: "I'm a monster! I need to protect society from myself." No that's not me at all. Instead I say: "well, I'm a monster I guess. I don't really care, but if you have a problem with me, fuck yourself." Then I shrug it off and go about my day. I'm not normal... but I should hurry up and tell you the story before you lose interest like I probably would have by now...so without further ado, I will begin.

It was a dark and stormy night. (Somewhere in the world.) But where I was was we had a clear blue sky. The sun shone and warmed me. I sat on my lawn, half asleep, when an owl flew towards me. This puzzled me, as owls are nocturnal. The owl dropped something next to me. At first I thought: "did that owl seriously puke next to me? That's fucking rude." But it wasn't a mouse. It was a letter.

It was... weird. I don't understand what just happened, but my life has taught me not to question the strange things. So I decided to just go with the flow. I mean, it's not like an evil guy with no nose would wreck my school year or anything crazy like that.

   I ripped up the letter, and tossed it into the wind hoping to litter as widely as possible. I walked back to my house, and went to bed. So what if it was midday?

I hope you liked my new book. This is a collab between me, and another Wattpad user: FawfulTheBeanish