°•19•°

Here Yn was standing in front of The and Jungkook while were looking at her coldly

They were not saying anything from past 20 minutes which was making Yn more and more nervous as the time passed by.

Tae: Tell me what should we do with you? (cold)

Yn: I'm sorry.. (crying and sobbing)

Jungkook: That was not the question..(cold)

Yn just looked down crying down. Suddenly, Tae and Jungkook got up and were about leave the room when Yn's widened her eyes and held their hands.

Yn: Please no! Punish me but no silent treatment! (crying)

They just ignored her left the room. She fell on her knees crying. She can bear anything kind of physical punishment but not ignorance.

Yn: Please forgive me.. (crying miserably and whispering)

Her head was paining too much but she couldn't think anything. Her breathing got heavier and she needed hugs. Suddenly, someone came in the room. It was Ara's.

Ara: Unnie-ah?

Yn didn't notice her presence and kept on crying. Ara slowly went towards her and hugged her. She made Yn sit on the bed rubbing her back. She took a glass of water and made her drink it.

Ara: What happened?

Yn just shook her head. Ara sighed because she couldn't call Tae and Jungkook because looking at the situation she knew they were angry with Yn. Ara thought Yn needed some time alone so she left the room.

Yn slowly got up and went to her room.

She locked the door from inside so no one could enter

She locked the door from inside so no one could enter. She assumed no one was at home because Tae must went to his office. Jungkook must have went to his cafe. Ara was gonna have a meet up with her friends so she must have went there and San was at his grandparents house.

Yn grabbed her hair harshly.

Yn: Oh God! Why was I so dumb to listen to Lin! Because of my stupidity Dadda and Appa are ignoring me! (shouting at her self)