°•21•°

The Kim Family was on a outing to a amusement park

The Kim Family was on a outing to a amusement park. Everybody was excited except for one person, Yn. She wasn't a big fan of rides.

Ara: Dadda! Let's go there..

Ara pointed to a huge roller coaster with a lot of turns. Jungkook nodded and they went to the ride. Yn gulped looking at the ride. She pulled Jungkook's sleeves making him look at her.

Yn: I'm not going on this, you all can go.. (nervous)

Jungkook: Oh come on Yn, don't be scared. Appa is gonna protect you..

He wrapped his muscular arms around her which were filled with tattoos.

San: Noona is scared? (teasing)

Yn: Shut up, I'm not scared..

They all laughed at Yn who was embarrassed. They sat in the ride. Tae was sitting with Ara and San while Jungkook's was with Yn who was scared.

Yn: Appa..

Jungkook: Yn-ah, I promise nothing will happen princess, see I'll protect you okay? (soft)

He took her in a hug as the ride started. Others were screaming out of excitement while Yn was screaming out of scaredness..
Finally after am eternity, (what Yn thought) the ride stopped. They got down and Yn held Jungkook's arms for support as she was dizzy.

Jungkook: See it wasn't that bad?

Yn: I'm not gonna sit on any rides..

Ara: Ferris wheel! (excited)

They all went towards the Ferris wheel. Tae decided to stay with Yn as he was also not a big fan of heights. So the rest went on it. Yn was standing beside Tae when she heard some girls giggling looking at Tae. She looked at them who were drooling over Taehyung. Yn chuckled softly grabbing Tae's attention.

Tae: What happened?

Yn: Nothing, just looking at my handsome dad..

She said making them girls widended their eyes. Yn smirked.

Tae: What's with that flirting?

Yn: You know what? You look too young to be my Dada. How about you marry me?

Tae smacked her shoulder playfully.

Tae: You seem to be to good with flirting. I'd this what you do with boys? (raised his eyebrows)

Yn: Dadda! (whining)

Tae laughed.

Yn: Dadda! Can I bring ice creams for all of us?

Tae looked at the ice cream stall at a distance.

Tae: Hmm, take a few bodyguards..

Yn: No! I don't want them, I wanna go alone! (whining)

Tae nodded and told her to be careful before Yn left.

Yn was about to go to the stall when she bumped into someone

Yn was about to go to the stall when she bumped into someone. She lost her balance and was about to fall when the person caught her. She looked at the handsome man who was around her age. She got lost in his beautiful mesmerizing eyes.

??: Are you okay Ms?

Yn got back in reality and stood properly.

Yn: Y-yeah, thanks..

??: No problem Ms?

Yn: Yn, Kim Yn.

??: Jimin, Park Jimin. Nice to meet you..

Yn: (smiles) Nice to meet you too..

Jimin: I guess I'll be going now, hope we meet again..

Jimin smiled and went. Yn also went to take ice creams but her mind was just stuck on Jimin. She took five ice creams and returned to everyone.

Tae: What took you so long?

Yn: Nothing there was a line..

Ara: Can we eat something?

Jumgkook: Hmm, let's go..

They sat on a table. Yet again, Yn heard some girls drooling over Taehyung. This time it was not only Tae but also Jungkook. This was it for Yn. Being a very possessive person when it comes to her family, she went to the table.

Yn: It will be better if u stop drooling over them.. (cold voice)

Girl: Wae? Who are they to you..

Yn: My father.. (smirk)

Yn went back to her table leaving the girls shocked.

Jungkook: What's wrong?

Yn: Nothing.. (smile)

To be Continued
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡┻━┻(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡┻━┻
Hope you like it..
I'm sorry for the late update as I told you that my tests are starting from next week and just after that my finals..

Borahae ♡