Chapter 2

(Hello, hii, I'm going to try my best to make this as good as possible so that you can enjoy it. I'm taking the time to look at the story as though I am the reader, so I can get a personal level with y'all, this is my first ever actually posted book. Enjoy! ❤️)

A girl with rather long orange hair walks to her, she has a crown that looks like antlers, a green dress looking thing, and a staff "Hello, sorry for scaring you, we saw your fire and thought it was abandoned we didn't see your bag or any of your stuff, and we wanted to apologize" The girl states and she looks back at her thinking of what to say "Well I guess you're forgiven, for now" she states crossing her arms "Now can you get me down?" She says "Oh right! My bad!" As the girl uses her abilities to set her on the ground, she makes her wings go back into her back, she stands there for a minute looking at the group.

The girl who helped her down from the vines deducing that she is a wind elf, the guy who chased her is more than likely a half elf, another girl that kinda looks like the guy most likely also a half elf, a really tall gray guy he's definitely an Goliath, two gnomes, and a human. this human however had white hair and beautiful grayish-green eyes, she shook her head and cleared her throat "Who are you people?" She said still very weary of them "We are Vox Machina" the half elf guy spoke up, this confused her "I mean your names, not what your group is called" she looked at the guy with a unamused face.

The guy sweat dropped and the human cleared his throat walking up to her holding his hand out with a little smile "Percival Fredrickstein von Musel Klossowski de Rolo The Third, but you can just call me percy" Her eyes widened a bit and shook his hand "That guy over there is Vax, next to him is Vex, Over there we have Keyleth, Scanlan, Grog, and Pike" He pointed to each person saying their names as each person waved at you, smiled or just nodded. Percy looked back at Lance

"And what might be your name?" She smiles "My name is Lance Fen Eternia, lovely to meet you" She says nodding her head at him, he smiles and lets go of her hand "Well your welcome to join us we were just headed the way you were going, if you'd like to that is" She hums thinking about it for a minute "I'll take you up on that offer, though I require one thing. Food, I don't have any money to because I left on bad terms with my mother" she stated putting a had on the back of her neck "That's no problem, you won't starve while you're traveling with us" Percy says putting a hand on her shoulder offering her comfort, she smiles very thankfully.

A little bit later the had set up camp for the rest of the night, everyone talking amongst themselves, everyone getting to know lance and lance getting to know everyone, having fun just talking, sharing stories, eating, ext. Once everyone wraps up for the night Vex stays up to watch for danger, Lance lays on a tree warming her body with just a little bit of heat falling asleep soon after.

Early in the morning She wakes up to nearly everyone cuddling up to her for warmth, she sweat drops and sighs, Pike laying on her arm, Scanlan next to Pike, Grog laying next to her, Keyleth laying on her lap. (She moved in her sleep) She tries her best to not wake anyone up slowly but surely getting up, when she does get up she walks over to her stuff grabbing the fish, there were 6 left.

She gathered sticks and moss for a fire to make breakfast piling the sticks in the middle of the circle of rocks that was already there from the previous night, she puts the moss in and around the stick pile and walks off to a nearby river, taking her makeshift spear with her getting two more fish. she walked back to the camp and lights the fire, she takes 8 extra sticks and puts the fish on each stick, she then cooks each and every fish, placing the cooked fish on a large leaf.

(Cliffhanger!! Teehee, anyway I hope you like this one more coming soon!! Lance out!)

772 words.