Did it work?

DID IT WORK?

Naruto blinked, finding himself in a room that definitely didn't belong to him, as the room he has was like that of a trash and dirty place. It was all too clean, like someone had hit the reset button on his life.

"Did that time travel thing actually work?" Naruto mumbled, half expecting Kurama to pop out of nowhere with some sarcastic comment. To his surprise, a deep voice resonated, and he turned around to face a figure with a transparent body that just seems like a shadow.

"Who are you..?" Naruto asked as he puts his guard up
"Yep, that's me—the God of Time. Heard you wanted a one-way ticket to the past," the deity said, his eyes shining showing how he, as a god, really is a powerful creature.

Naruto scratched his head, feeling a mix of awe and impatience. "Yeah, I need to fix things. My friends... they're gone."

The God of Time nodded sagely. "Saving the day, classic hero move. But, kid, time travel isn't all rainbows and sunshine. You mess with it, there are consequences."

Naruto, unimpressed, shot back, "I've faced worse. Just send me back."

With a chuckle that echoed like distant thunder, the god agreed, but not without a cryptic warning. "Fine, you've got the green light. Rewrite history, but don't say I didn't warn you about the wild ride ahead."

Suddenly, Naruto found himself back in his childhood room, the room just as dirty as he remembered. He whispered to himself, "Did it work?"

Kurama, always the voice of reason, chimed in, "Seems like it, kid. Make this second chance count."

With a mischievous grin, Naruto geared up for a ninja academy adventure, armed with future knowledge and a whole lot of determination. Little did he know, the past held its own set of surprises, and rewriting history wasn't going to be a walk in the park – more like a high-stakes ninja mission with unpredictable twists.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
ANDDDDDD THAT'S ITTTT
Here i am just suddenly posting on this account just as if i didn't just abandon this account FOR YEARSSSSS

Thank you for those that liked this story.🔥🔥🔥