Chapter¹²

Kumani POV

Watching my mother break down like this broke my heart into billions of pieces. Never had she broken down like that before. "Mom? What's going on?" I begged slightly wanting answers.

She only pulled me closer to her like she was afraid to let me go. Something is not right. My eyes moved to the three men who watched us intentionally. They instantly gave me a bad feeling, just like the Cullens. "Who are you?"

I left no room for any excuses or jokes. I want to know who they are and why my mom is clutching onto me like she was scared or going to lose me. The three men looked at me with a gentle smile. "Our beautiful Principessa, we are your mother's mates. In other words, soulmates." The one in the middle says.

We are surrounded by crazy people. No doubt about that. But my question is what are they? "I want all of you to answer this question honestly. What are you? You all are not human and that includes Renesme." Mom flinches as everyone around me stays quiet.

I clutched onto my mom tighter than before. If only I had my gun then I would feel a lot better. "There is no need for your gun, Kumani." I looked at Edward with wide eyes. How did he know? I didn't say that out loud I know that for sure.

"I can read your thoughts. We are all vampires. Some have gifts and some don't. The three men in front of you are the Volturi. They are vampire royalty. They keep everything in check and make laws to protect us."

I stared at them like they were crazy. My statement of them being crazy is an understatement. They're delusional. But if I think about it. Their skin is always cold, never eaten, their eyes an unnatural color, their strength is stronger than bodybuilders, and their speed.

They reached me within seconds when I was trying to leave. No matter how much I deny it, all these signs speak louder than anything. "You can't hide from the truth, Kumani. Denying it won't help either."

I didn't pay attention to who said it. My thoughts turned to my dad. He was drained of blood and had two puncture holes in his neck. A vampire killed him. That's why the police couldn't find a killer. It was because the killer was a vampire.

"Mom, please be honest with me. It was a vampire who killed Dad, wasn't it?" I felt her body tense in my hold. She knew? I gently pushed her back looking into her eyes that were filled with tears. More tears poured out of her eyes at the mention of my dad.

"It was them wasn't it? They killed my dad, your husband!" I heard growls from the three men. "He is no longer her husband or your father!" The blond hair demanded. This set off a spark. I quickly stood up not listening to my mom's pleas to stop.

"I don't know who the fuck you are and I don't give a damn, but one thing you're not going to do is try to claim me as your daughter or my mom's husband. The only one who will always be my dad whether you like it or not is Tristen James Spencer. End of the story." I glared at them as the blond glared back at me.

The man with brown hair stood in between me and blondie over there. "Please let's calm down. Fighting isn't going to help our situation." what the fuck those he means. "Kidnapping and forcing us isn't an option either! We don't want to be with people who can't do things the right way and decide to murder their husbands and dad! You monsters!"

The next thing I knew I was pinned against the wall with my mother screaming for him to stop. I glared up at the black-haired guy who always had a smile on his face. "La nostra piccola principessa, you're father is dead for eternity. You will have us and your mates by your side for eternity."

His hand grips my face pulling me slightly closer to his face. "forget about him and accept our love for you. Not only from your fathers but your mates as well." I scowled at him for saying all that nonsense. "I will never forget my dad and I will surely not accept anything from any of you. Even on death doors."

He didn't like my comment at all. He kept the smile on his face but his eyes said otherwise. He was pissed. More than pissed if you ask me. His grip on my face tightens causing me to whimper in pain.

"Aro, my friend, you are hurting her." Carlisle slightly growls. A couple more growls were heard after that. Aro takes his hands away from me giving me a sad look. "I am sorry for hurting you. I didn't mean it." apology. . . Not accepted.

"let us go home and leave us alone forever. We were doing just fine without you all in our lives." I snarled. I quickly went over to Mom who glared daggers at Mr. Smiley over there.

"Don't you ever put your dead hands on my daughter again. All of you. Leave us alone and let us live our life. We want nothing to do with any of you. Not after what you three did to me. Kidnapping me and putting me under a spell to carry your child! I'd rather die."

My eyes went wide in shock. No way did they do this to her. "You did this without my mom's consent! What the hell is wrong with you?" The Cullens smirked at me causing me to get more infuriated. "Why are you all smirking?"

The next thing I knew, I was in Emmett's grasp as the rest surrounded me. "Let go of me you animals!" Emmett's grasp became tighter causing me to cry out in pain. "Stop!" Emmett growls causing me to nod. He could kill me and I rather not die and leave my mom here with these vampires.

Rosalie walked up to me, placing her hands on my cheek and wiping away the stray tears. "Kumani, we want you to have our children in the future. A special person placed a spell on your womb so you can have our babies safely. While human and a vampire. Your mom has the same spell on her womb as well."

Tears welled up in my eyes. They. . .They are joking, right? "This is not a joke sweetie," Esme says. I felt my legs weaken at all the information given to me. "How could you do this to my daughter? She doesn't want this life and neither do I! So let us go!" My mom screamed trying to push the three men away from her.

"I don't want this" I mumbled. I don't want this at all. Knowing my life isn't going to be normal, I rather not have kids. Especially with them. I'd rather die than do that. , "Too bad, you'll have our kids one day. Same with your mother. She'll have the king's kids soon." Edward tells

My head snapped towards Mom's direction. No way. Mom's eyes stared at the floor in agony. From what I know. Mom has been trying to get as far away as possible and keep me safe. My mom deserves her freedom with all she has been through.

Clapping was heard in the once-silent room. All eyes have turned towards Mr. Smiley again as he gave his last clap. "As much as I would love to continue this conversation. It's time to separate them for a while." Separate! No! They can't separate me from my mom!

"No! Leave us alone!" I screamed trying to fight my way out. So was my mom. That was until. Emmett's hand muffles my cries and please. This causes me to fight harder but the only thing I got in return is a needle in my neck.

My eyes instantly became droopy as my body slumped against Emmett. They gave me a higher dosage this time.

"Kumani!"

After that, I was in the dark.