CHAPTER 2: A Ghost with stinky breath

***

***

So far no one messes my week and I really thankful because my life is peaceful.

I still didn't have an clue and idea about that girl who confess to me. I did try to investigate but, it's negative. I didn't still have an idea. It gives me frustration instead.

What's with her mystery effect?! D*mn.

Now, I suddenly think about her if she's serious about it or not. I'm still doubting about it-look, maybe she's just playing around right? I mean, there are so many possibilities that she's just playing around.

First, I'm not handsome. Mostly girls nowadays is up to boys who's handsome.

Second, I'm a victim of bullying. There's no girl that gonna like me for sure because of that. Look, how can I protect her if someone tried to hurt her right?

Third, I'm weird. I can see ghost and even talk to them. Now, tell me if she's really serious about it.

Just f*ct it! There so many what ifs in my brain right now. I sounded like a sad boy, wtf!

I am currently sitting on a tree branch and staring at the field while drinking zest-o. There are quite a few people hanging out on the rooftop so I moved to avoid trouble. I also don't want to associate with people who lacks attention.

It's ruining my day.

Some junior students passed and they're talking about vice-president Ashley's 'alleged' confession. Well, I don't really know anything, but I can't help but listen to them.

I'm not a gossip person but is it my fault? Eh, they were just under the tree I was sitting.

Like, common...

I just grabbed the eaphones from my bag and slammed it. I just listened to music instead of being curious.

"Hey ugly! Where's my snack huh?!" My spirit awoke when I heard a shout not far away.

I could see from where I was sitting the bench where the university bullies were sitting. I turned my gaze to a woman bent over.

"Bully," I said and tsk.

I sighed.

Nothing has really changed. There are still bullies even in college. Tsk, stupid minds! Such a shame though, their parents raised them right and they're acting like that!