CHAPTER 5: The Impostor

***

***

"ST*PID!"

I mentally cuss because she hit me in the head.

Godd*mn with this! She's really pain in the ass!

It doesn't mean that were cousin she'll gonna bully me.

"As if I can revenge. . . " I said in a low voice.

"Ows really, you can revenge on me huh? Sure, here hit me in my face!" She tease. Encouraging me to do so.

My face went sour. Tsk!

"Ah, what a lame!" She said and put her hand in her pockets. I eyed at her.

"What did you say?"

"Whatever," Then, she leave me. I tightly close my eyes and controlling my temper. You're really annoying, Haile! Argh!

I followed her and enter the Ghost Hunt Club.

Tsk! She looks like Dora, wtf with that face!

"Good morning everyone! I am Vince. I am the president slash coordinator of ghosts hunt club, so before we could start. . .I formally inform you the rules and the regulations of this club,"

I didn't listen and put my headphones in my ear. It's the early to start, well I don't care. . . I'll get to sleep instead because Haile didn't let me.

She exhaust me last night. But, hey wait! It's because of the training in case you're thinking of something.

D*mn it! I think I can't even move my whole body.

But well, I'm just thinking though, Haile's life is not easy huh! Poor her! Because try to think that she will experience a near death training just to be strong. I just didn't listen to them and sleep. I don't care, Haile is the one chose this club so she'll gonna take responsibility.

--

I was awake when she woke me up. She didn't even content of me and she pinch my nose. I sigh angrily and annoyed. I really want to ask, why is this girl so mean?

I glared at her.

"Don't look at me like that stupid! Vince calling you yet you're sleeping. Dumb*ss!" She said then role her eyes.
I look in the front.

"Hi can you introduce us your name?" Said by Vince. I just introduced my name and put my earphones back when I know notice that I'm out of place anymore.