009%

OCS WILL BE INCLUDED IN THIS CHAPTER(welcome my first oc as maria's brother hehe)

(welcome my first oc as maria's brother hehe)

OCS WILL BE INCLUDED IN THIS CHAPTER(welcome my first oc as maria's brother hehe)

the banquet was boring before maria arrived. well, boring to y/n of course. she dreaded having to socialise with the people out there where all of them had a ulterior motive.

'daddy says he will be getting me a car if i get the l/ns to fund us.'

was the reason why people were surrounding her. they couldn't get a change to build a bond with the big five, therefore they went for the second choice instead. the black horse family. and it really pissed the shit out of y/n.

the girl had to put on a smile whenever someone approached her even though she doesn't feel like it because if not, there'll be rumours going around like she's arrogant and what not.

her family's still not that firm on the ground till the point that these kind of rumours won't affect their business. so, y/n still has to put up with all those fake acts.

"y/nnnnn!!" a familiar voice rang through the whole banquet hall. everyone stopped what they were doing to check what's going on and y/n just smiled and excused herself.

the girl turned to the direction of a familiar voice where she was greeted by a warm hug. "gosh y/n you're so pretty today! i'd ask you to become my dance partner if i was a guy." maria giggled as she spun the girl around, trying to admire her dress.

"thank you maria. you're looking extra cute today too. it'll be a pity for you to have someone with you except for me." y/n joked as she put her hand out and bowed, waiting for maria to take her hand. "yay! y/n is mine for the day." maria exclaimed as she threw herself into y/n's arm once again. hugging her a little too tight.

"mari, she's suffocating. let her go." a male
with pink hair, supposedly close to maria approached the two, before grabbing maria from the collar and pulling her out of y/n's arm.