The examination

"Please just keep following me my dear young Lorean" the Old man said, he still hadn't told me his name.

"Okay so the place we are in right now is the magic ministry right?" I asked.

The drive with the carriage in the close sounding area of this place had taken atleast 5 hours, but I had fallen asleep on the way so I didn't really know it for sure.....

We entered trough the front door meet up with the receptionist who told us to go to the second floor for the examination, we followed the instructions and entered a brown taped room were I sit down on a bench to o begin the examination.

Of view people and a Girl that seemed kind of .... weird ? She 7Entered the room and brought out some strange devices began to to pull and stretch my arms and legs,some even pricked me with some kind of needles...

I didn't know what was happening but the weird girl looked almost giddy when looking at some papers they had started to write something on, her entire face seemed to have contorted in to one single gigantic smirk ass she told me

"This is amazing, how long can you be here ? Would it be possible for you to stay for a view years? Please relax we have so much to study on your internal Mana vessels as well as your core right now, please sit we have to...."

__________________________________

___________________________________

I didn't know what she actually did but I fall unconscious, when I woke up 3 days had already past by, so the first thing I did once I woke up was to eat a whole lot to fill my growling stomach.

The Man who brought me here informed me about the results of the research that had been performed on me.

First of all my Light magic was incredible strong surpassing most standards for a single mage, which means that I alone had more Mana than multiple other mages combined, that was rare quite unique for most normal people in this world but the same was essentially true for both Maria and all the Capture Targets.

More interesting is that according to the results of the examination I had some kind of second "Ethereal" Body.

It was a bit difficult to understand but if I got the gist right than do too abnormalities between my Mana core and my Mana Vessels an non-material constructed existed between my Spirit and Body that grew grew stronger both when I Physically Trained and when I Trained my magic and I might be able to manipulate my magic core trough it in some way.

This constructed basically acted as a Second Body with in my Physical Body and added to my strength and stamina making me able of surpassing my Physical limit.

I was told that their was a noble house in Sociar that was connected to another Kingdom across the Sea, but unfortunately they lacked any Heir to their family name and that I would be lucky to get adopted to keep their name around, part of their property was even outside Sociar as they were a noble house acknowledged in both nations,

it had many reasons why those family came in that situation but a Marques in one Nation and a Viscount in the other than a nobody in both Nations plus, since that Kingdom layed across the Sea no one would suspect me to snatch Katarina away when she was exiled....