Meet Lana/TimeFire

A clip of Lana, as TimeFire, rushes towards a Beowolf and delivers a sweep-kick that knocks him off balance. The bow on her head and her butt shake slightly as she fires her DV Defender in Vulcan mode, running and shooting at the same time, mowing down many Beowolves.

As 3 Grimm wolves charge at her at the same time, Lana does a spinning jump into the sky, firing her DV Vulcan as she spins, performing the "Eye of The Hurricane" technique on all 3 beowolves. She then proceeds to gun down 2 more Beowolves before placing it back into her holster. All of the Beowolves explode behind her as she walks off.

A title card appears onscreen with a red and black color scheme with blue-green streams running down the black areas. A red jagged arrow appears, pointing downwards with white letters, written "MEET TIMEFIRE"

Suddenly, Lana casually walks onscreen in her cheerleader uniform. 

Lana: "Hey, um, I don't even know where to start with you. I mean, do you even know who you're talkin' to?"

Lana gestures to the big title card behind her, now a mere background set.

At the playfield, Lana and her cheer team perform their routine as the dog Faunus does a front flip into a double twist, landing on both feet. A graffiti-printed version of "LANA FAGNER" pops up onscreen.

Lana: "Do you have any idea? Any idea who I am?"

Lana asks the camera, leaning a bit close to the lens.

Casually walking around campus grounds, Lana struts down the long road wearing jean shorts and a loose crop top shirt. She brushes her hair aside, causing many heads to turn... much to BJ's frustration. 

Lana: "Basically, kind of a big deal."

The dog Faunus explains to the camera as she taps the V Commander on her left wrist. 

Lana, as TimeFire, goes on a wild killing spree, slicing and dicing beowolves with the DV Defender in its Defender Sword mode.  

Lana: "Oh man, that's beautiful."

For some apparent reason, Lana says this about her breasts.

Another scene with TimeFire casually shooting her opponents with the DV Defender in Vulcan mode. On the other hand, she scrolls through her scroll, watching random videos.

Lana: "You listening? OK. Grass grows, birds fly, the sun shines, and boys, I hurt perverts."

As she lists down the 3 things, she uncurls each of her fingers. In the last part of hurting perverts, she taps the camera.

Lana gives Cardin a well-deserved kick in the groin with a "Ding!" sound. Cardin doubles over in pain and a loss of breath.

Lana: "I'm a Faunus angel."

The dog Faunus leaps and thrusts her butt out, her tail moving out of the way and letting her butt hit Cardin in the face.

Lana: "If you were from where I was from, you'd be flarking dead!"

Cardin tries to back away with tears streaming from his face. Lana doesn't give a scut, performing a double hammer fist on Cardin's chest. 

Lana: "WOOO!"

A wham transition takes place as we see 4 areas with black silhouettes. The first silhouette in a red backdrop fades to an image of Lana Fagner posing with her V Commander. 

And that's it for Lana's introduction! As you can see, this chapter took inspiration from TF2's Meet The Scout trailer, and the other 3 character trailers will be coming soon, only AFTER the next character has been introduced! Until then, I will see you all next chapter!