Grounded

Sparks fly as Dekamaster and StarNinger are thrown across the battlefield. Grinam Soldiers and Gedoshu began to run around, wreaking havoc upon anything they sought to destroy. Led by a strange, angular-looking monster with a mirror as the main body, Vale was in for the welcoming of a nasty new villain.

Fortunately, Vale had its heroes to save the day.

Jace: Dragon Buckler!

Shelly: Ippitsu Sōjō!

Jace and Shelly leaped into the fight as DragonRanger and ShinkenRed respectively, summoned their weapons and took out the mooks. Jonas followed shortly, unsheathing Bull Riot from its sheath and raising it into the air.

Jonas: Kishi Tensei!

Green blasts of energy fly and engulf Jonas' body, transforming him into Black Knight.

BJ and Sonny nodded at each other as all five rangers leaped into the fray. On cue, without any kind of explanation whatsoever, an explosion occurs in the background as each ranger is in mid-air.

Suddenly, the screen freezes, cutting to the title card:

SPECIAL SENTAI SUPERRANGER

VOLUME 2

Right on cue to the official start of the song, the screen unfreezes as the five heroes get down to business, taking out Grinam Soldiers and Gedoshu left and right. Jonas swings his sword in a big circle, wiping out a bunch of Gedoshu.

BJ dodges a punch from one and grabs its arm before using his foot to do a sweep kick, knocking it down as the dog Faunus uses the fallen Grinam Soldier as a footstool to perform a jump attack on a few other Gedoshu.

Sonny was perched on top of a fire escape, gunning down Grinam Soldiers from up above. He is suddenly caught off guard as one of them manages to climb up to his position. Quickly thinking on the spot, the cattle Faunus kicks it in the crotch, causing its face to blink and fall off the fire escape.

Shelly brings down a slash upon one of the Grinam Soldiers, finishing with a slash across a few more Gedoshu before impaling one from behind. Walking back calmly, she suddenly removes the Shinkenmaru and finishes off the said mook with a downwards slash.

Jace flips in the air, using Zyusouken to hack and slash at the last wave of Grinam Soldiers and Gedoshu, making his way to the mirror monster. Landing a punch on Mirror Jigen, Jace suddenly felt the same force of his punch push him back, sending him flying. Getting up, the rest of the Superrangers catch up to him.

Jace: We've never encountered these kinds of monsters before!

BJ: Clearly, that mirror thing on its body is stronger than it looks.

Jonas: Can we just hurry this up? I've got a date with Yang later today.

Shelly nodded, readying the Rekka Daizantou to chop Mirror Jigen in two, but someone decided to intervene, firing the DV Defender in Vulcan mode at the Dimensional Beast.

(A/N: Stop music here)

Lana: Sorry to keep you guys, but now TimeFire is here!

...except technically not, since Lana forgot to morph, earning a facepalm from BJ.

However, Mirror Jigen saw this as a great opportunity, using his mirror beams to snatch the V-Commander off of Lana's wrist.

Lana: Wait! Give it back, you flea-infested mongrel!!