𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙧

❝ 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴, 𝙬𝙚'𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 ❞

𝙬𝙚'𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 ❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The sound of her shoes scuffled against the ground as Rowan made her way towards cabin eleven, also known as the cabin of both Hermes children and the unclaimed.

As Rowan stopped in the entrance of the building, her eyes scanned the room looking for a certain someone.

Once her eyes found the boy she was looking for she smiled and began to walk up to his bunk, where he was sitting and chatting with some of both his siblings and friends.

She came up from behind him, and from the other side of the bed she reached forward and covered his eyes with her hands.

"Guess who?" Rowan spoke in a deep voice, causing Chris and the others to chuckle at her antics.

Luke tilted his head to the side "huh let me think, Enzo?" He asked in a joking manner, completely knowing who it was.

Rowan uncovered her boyfriend's eyes and gasped in offense before leaning forward and sticking her head past his shoulders so she can make eye contact with him "wow I see how it is, you missed my best friend more than me." Rowan let out a tisk sound before leaning back and throwing herself into a roll to land on the other side.

Luke shook his head with a chuckle as he watched her almost fall off the bed.

"Oh yeah totally, I just missed Enzo so much, I just can't live without him." Luke sarcastically spook as he faked a love sick look in his eyes.

Rowan playfully rolled her eyes as she brought her feet up onto the bed and sat crisscrossed.

"But speaking of Enzo, how was training with him and Annabeth this morning?" Luke asked as he moved so he was facing her.

Rowan gave the boy a smirk "not to toot my own horn, but I kicked their asses." The girl said as she brushed the imaginary dust off her shoulders.

Luke raised a brow "wow, again? I guess another win in the book for Rowan the great." Luke said with a smirk as he praised her.

Rowan smiled "yeah I'm so good, you should be kissing my feet at this point." Rowan teased as she lifted her foot out from under her and wiggled it near his face.