miranda

« johnathan, where have you been? »

maya and anna were playing sylvanian and it felt like forever since i got here. maya and anna were play fighting with their sylvanians when i asked « hey mai where's your bathroom i have to piss »  « oh dont worry y/n its down the hall to the » just then anna punched her doll and they were right back to the sylvanians. i just sighed and got up to look for the bathroom. i walked down the hall and opened a random door, only to find shuji playing tetris on his monitor. « hey, i didn't know you were over. » he said. i responded « oh sorry i was just looking for the bathroom. » « don't be sorry, i feel sorry for you since you have to spend the night with them while they play dolls. » he stated. « jeez, tell me about it. » he stayed silent for a few seconds before saying « well how about you come to my room later when im done playing, so in about five minutes? » « oh sure! but what would i tell maya and anna, i dont wanna make them mad » « just tell them you're gonna hang with me, if maya starts yelling i'll come and save you » he said with a sheepish smile. « okay, see ya » i closed the door behind me and went back to maya's room. « hey mai, im gonna hang with shuji is that ok? » i asked a little hesitantly. « are you kidding me y/n? why would you wanna even like hang out with him. »maya said bluntly. « well i'm sorry but i dont like sylvanian that much and that's all we're doing. » i muttered. maya said fine while looking at the floor and i left and went to shuji's room.

« so what do you wanna do? » i asked while entering his room. « i dunno, do you smoke? » « i never have before. » « well do you want to? » « no it's just that i promised maya and anna that we would do everything together like smoking and our first kisses. » i looked down a little disappointed. « how about we go to the park and meet up with my friends? you need more friends than just my sister and her friend. » that sounded like a good idea so i said yes. we went to the park with me on his bike and him on a skateboard. he kept showing off the whole time and i was actually pretty impressed. a few minutes later, and we were at the park. « hey shuji! who's the chick? » a guy with cool hair yelled as we were walking towards the group of eighth graders. « it's my sister's friend, we were bored so we came here. » he yelled in response. shuji introduced me to them and they all started to smoke except for me and shuji, since he said he didn't want me to be left out.

soon enough the sun was setting and we were heading back to maya and shuji's place. i called my mom and she was on her way to pick me up. i tried to say goodbye to anna and maya, but they gave me the silent treatment. such bullshit, it wasn't even a big deal.

———————————————

i was sitting with heather and her group of friends at lunch since anna and maya still weren't talking to me. they were all laughing about something but i just stared at my food. heather then said  « um i have to go to the bathroom, y/n why don't you come with me? » i followed her out of the cafeteria and she started asking me if i was ok. « yeah i'm fine, just a little tired. » i mumbled. « ok well let's go to the bathroom, freshen up, and reapply some lip gloss. that'll make you feel better » she said with a smile. i nodded and smiled back. on our way to the bathroom, heather started talking with some  friends who were also going to the bathroom. heather had gotten us invited to someone's house later today to hang, and i was happy i had her. we all walked into the bathroom and while heather and i were posing in front of the bathroom mirrors and laughing, i heard anna's voice. « anna? maya? are you guys in here? » i asked. suddenly, the janitor came in and heather and i quickly ran out.

i got to miranda's place with heather, and we sat on a bean bag together. we were laughing about how the other girls liked the field bros so much, even though they weren't all that. « well then what's you type y/n? it's literally impossible to not like the field bros. » miranda asked. « they have to be cute of course, and i don't like really long hair ln guys. » « then you'll hate my brother » she said. we all giggled a little before hearing some people outside of mirandas garage. « who is that? » she asked while we all got quiet. it was maya and anna. they said they were gonna smoke so gnettimiranda invited them in. i was little hurt knowing that yesterday i didn't smoke with shuji and his friends for them but they were going to smoke without me. time passed, and maya and anna were making things awkward while i was getting tired. miranda started talking about the boys, « but wait there are 7 of us and 5 of them » « don't worry miranda, im gonna take y/n home, we're tired. » we said our goodbyes and left.

maya and anna called me later that night, and they apologized. « i forgive you guys, but i'm sorry i can't help but wanna be friends with shuji. » « it's fine y/n, but you CAN'T forget about us! » maya said. we spent the night laughing about all the dumb shit the other girls were saying.

——————————————————————————————

970 words
hi im sorry for a kind of short chapter but i didn't wanna write in the anna/maya beef so 😭
have a good day