Jabami

POV-(Y/n):

     I could feel my face heat up as I continued to look at the smiling girl. Everything about her was stunningly beautiful. She looked about my age, and was a little bit shorter than me. She wore an elegant crimson kimono that much like the previous girl I ran into, was covered in pretty butterfly and floral designs. The sash alone was far more intricate than anything I owned, various tassels and ties around it.

Her face was...adorable!!! Her long silky raven hair flowed down her back and was stylized with a cute Hime-cut in the front with two long strands that framed her precious face perfectly. Her light skin was as flawless as porcelain and her complexion perfect. Her eyes were a gorgeous deep crimson that I just basked in as her sweet smile immediately illuminated what had been a rough day for me. Just being in her presence seemed to make my day better and put me at ease.

In the same way the Kirari-Sama and her sister's beauty was divine, this girl's beauty was ethereal! I didn't even realize I had been staring at her this whole time, my head tilted in curiosity with my eyes sparkling in absolute awe. Realizing that I had been rudely staring for a bit now, my face heated up in a vibrant cherry blush and I averted my eyes and began picking up the dishes that I had unceremoniously dropped when I bumped into her.

     To my surprise, she didn't scold or lambast me like other members of the Bami Clan would have. In fact, she sat down and started to help me pick up the dishes as well! Handing them to me carefully and me sitting them back on the platter. I was so shy in the presence of the perfect raven-haired girl that I was struggling to think of something to say.

     (Y/n): Y-You don't have to help me if you don't want to Ms, I am a servant after all.

     She smiled again, sending my heart aflutter.

     ??????: I don't mind, I want to help!

     She...wanted to help me? Just a lowly servant like me? What an Angel!

      (Y/n): O-Oh! Well th-thank you, I'm greatly privileged to—AH!

     I winced as I was suddenly overwhelmed by a stark pain in my hands. I looked down to see that the tea had soaked through the improvised bandages I had wrapped on my hands, hurting the cuts on my hands. I quickly went back to picking up dishes trying to toughen through the pain but this proved to be a mistake, as that only made it sting worse. I reached for a small tea dish, the searing pain making a tear well up in each of my eyes. They slowly fell down my face as the blush on my face intensified at the embarrassment of crying in front of her, the humiliation of screwing up again and wincing in pain. I was mentally bracing for the emotional agony of her laughing at me.

     But instead of that...

     As my hand reached the tea dish...

     The girl's hand gently touched mine, at first I thought it was just by accident; reaching for the same dish I was...but this was different. She took my hand in both of her's, cradling it as she removed the bits of cloth that I had been using for bandages; revealing my cut up palms below from where I hastily recovered the shattered glass earlier at the Obami Family household. I was expecting her to recoil in disgust but she...gently caressed the wounds; her gentle touch soothing my stinging wounds.

     She spoke softly, staying calm and sweet but showing concern for my wounds. I felt like I didn't deserve her kindness and concern but...my heart skipped a beat in joy once she did.

     ??????: You're hurt (Y/n), you shouldn't be working this hard!

     Then it all registered to me.