Twisted~

(Author's Note): WARNING! There will be some slightly lewd stuff in this chapter so if that isn't your cup-of-tea, then you may want to avoid this one!

POV-(Y/n):

The raven haired girl named Yumeko ran her gentle fingers through my hair as she smiled at me, her eyes sparkling as they looked into mine. Her soft lips were so cute that I just wanted to plant a kiss onto them. I know it's wrong to be thinking that way about a girl I just met but I couldn't help but daydream about her. Her soft light skin was so smooth and flawless that I genuinely thought she was sculpted by a supernatural entity of perfection. I had not seen such beauty since I was privileged enough to behold Kirari-Sama and her twin sister.

Souko was absolute gorgeous too. Her loving personality matched with her beautifully curvaceous body made her seem like a Goddess that was far too good for this world. I was still coming to grips with the fact that despite the rough past couple of weeks I've had; I was still somehow lucky enough to not only run into Souko-Sama, but her perfect sister Yumeko-Sama as well!

I peacefully lay there, my head resting on Yumeko's lap. My eyelids began to feel heavy as all the hard work of the day started to catch up to me. Yumeko's elegant touch soothing me as the sheer warmth of her presence relaxed me. I let out a small yawn, which was enough to gain the lively girl's attention.

Yumeko: *giggles*

(Y/n): What is it?

Yumeko: You're so cute when you yawn, (Y/n)-kun~.

(Y/n): Th-Thank you, Yumeko-Sama. I apologize for my rudeness, I'm...

Yumeko: Feeling tired?

(Y/n): Yes, just a bit.

Brushing my hair out of my eyes, she reached over to the back of the couch and grabbed a nice blanket. Leaning back against a pillow on the couch, she and I both adjusted ourselves. She laid against the pillow on the couch and rested my head against her chest, draping the blanket over us both. Us both now fully laying down on the couch all nice and cozy, sleep's touch started to fully grip me.

(Y/n): Yumeko-Sama?

Yumeko: Yes (Y/n)-kun?

(Y/n): I'm sorry to be a burden but...is it alright if I sleep here for just a bit? I'm...very comfortable.

I could feel a small blush form on my face as I asked, I felt so needy but...I had never felt so at peace before. Not even in my own home. She just wrapped her arms around me and pulled me against her which made my blush intensify.

Yumeko: Of course, (Y/n)-kun. Just relax and don't worry, you're not a burden at all.

I could feel a small tear flow from my eye, but not one of sadness or fear; no. This was one out of sheer happiness. I was so happy to have not only met this girl, but be lucky enough to be in her embrace right now.

(Y/n): Thank you so much, Yumeko-Sama.

Yumeko: Shhh, no thanks needed. Just rest well (Y/n)-kun. You deserve it.

Snuggling into her embrace, I smiled in contentment one last time before my heavy eyelids closed; the allure of sleep fully taking over me. I didn't realize it, but Yumeko-Sama had also done the same; her own beautiful eyes closing as she dozed off to sleep.

Us both snuggling beneath the blanket on the comfy couch.

I felt so wonderful, her soft breaths and tight embrace keeping me calm.