Let's work on the beginning

05:56 am

The sun is rising, and our Earth's hero is already standing, smiling. Today is the day he will see Connie and attend to other responsibilities, like helping with Little Homeworld, but especially seeing Connie.

"Finally, she is here. I have to be fast, need to do my thing, and in the afternoon, I am free." Happily making his own breakfast, nobody is in the house, which is a good thing. "We finally did it, we conquered what you wanted, Mother." Looking at her portrait, feeling nostalgic about all the adventures and people he met until now. It seems like a dream to him. Standing up, leaving the rest of the breakfast in the fridge – Amethyst always eats the rest sometime. He laughs thinking about that little and purple gem. All of them, or the Crystal Gems, were equal in his eyes, but Amethyst is like his little sister.

06:00 am

Finally heading to the Beach City beach, ready to take the car and help the new gems find themselves. He goes to his dad, who is working at the car wash.

"Hey pops," leaning in the door of the car being washed. Due to the sudden appearance of Steven, Greg hits his head.

"Ouch," Greg says while getting out of the car, holding the back of his head. "Hey, Steven," he says, stroking the back of his head.

"Sorry to distract you. Can you lend me the car? I have to help Garnet with yoga today. The class is early, and the buses don't come at this time," Steven says while holding his hands together, as if praying to his dad to let him use the car.

"Yeah, why not." The pain seems to pass, and Greg picks the keys from his pocket and gives them to Steven. "Just don't leave the atmosphere," Greg blinks at him. While heading back to work, feeling grateful for his dad, he goes running, starting his day. "Belt? Check. Gasoline? Check." Every day since his dad gave him this car, he checks everything like a child receiving something unbelievable. Well, soon he will just drive like this was nothing. Well, every child does that, no?

06:05 am

Toyota Sprinter Trueno 1983 – basically the name of the car he uses to win against Kevin. Now inside the car, turning the engine on – that sound for the first time of the day makes him feel good. The entire car is shaking, almost like his heart is connected to the car. Feeling the grip on the steering wheel, he breathes, feeling an incredible relaxation throughout his body. Having control over the car makes him feel powerful. The control of 130 BHP is impressive. Suddenly he pushes the pedal just one time; the car is like a beast begging for speed. He will gladly carry out this request. Heading to "work," feeling the wind on his face, thinking of Connie – how two different things can make him feel the same. Heartbeat at high speed, feeling it hit his chest hard, red cheeks, feeling happy and wanting this moment never to end. Grateful the street is in the middle of the forest.

06:19 am

Normally, he would be there in 30 minutes, but at 180 km/h, he makes it in 16 minutes – not the actual record, but that was fast. He arrives exactly 5 minutes before the class starts. The road has a minimum of 60 km/h and a maximum of 100 km/h. Just a little difference – who will notice? Not him – will you?

06:24 am

"I really need to stop using that watch; every 5 minutes, I see it. Well, seeing Garnet nowhere, he decides to search for her, walking around the school of gems. That school is not inside Little Homeworld, but near – not near enough to just step out and enter, but not far enough to enter the forest. That school is big – 10 classes. Well, Little Homeworld is not an obligation. So many didn't decide to study this planet, just live, or in their words, 'We didn't come to learn; we want to live and not survive.' Well, ignoring that fact, we have 30 gems in each class – 30 * 10 = 300 gems come to learn every single day. I wish I had that desire to learn. Pearl literally spent 3 minutes teaching, and I was sleeping.