distracted - the captain

Character relationship:
- F/M.
- Y/N / The Captain.
- Both characters are switches.

Warnings: Breeding kink, mentions of a daddy kink (kind of?), they kinda get caught at the end, both of the characters are dead.

Summary: Distracted by the Captain, you decide to finally kill the sexual tension between you both.

~

The silly clubs that Pat decided to initiate into your daily and nightly routines were definitely something. Every time, someone comes out with a huge surprise or secret that they've kept for over 200 years. But the conversations and games were never your interest.

Each time Julian performed one of his 85 minute long speech, your mind would wonder off into a fantasy of unrealistic dreams of having a 123 year old WWII soldier pleasure every single part of your body until you go numb, even though it was damn near impossible for that to happen.

But that night, confidence surged through your body. A sense of newfound dominance that you were unfamiliar with, so desperate to fulfil your fantasies. You were certain it'd happen.

~

While Kitty sang a song about how amazing she is, you were seated about 3 feet away from the Captain on the sofa. He was sitting with a rather boredom filled demeanour, his fingers fidgeting with his swagger stick. You inch almost imperceptibly closer to the stiff man on the couch, pretending to have an interest in the rambling politician. You had caught him glancing in your direction each time you moved closer, but he's yet to say anything about it.

"What are you trying to do here?" His voice sounding angered and demanding despite the slight blush creeping onto his cheeks.

"What do you mean? I'm not doing anything."

"You've been inching closer to me the past 10 minutes."

"I have? I didn't even notice..."

"Y/N."

Julian took notice of what was happening, and flashed a smirk at you. He immediately ordered all of the other ghosts to leave the room, making up an excuse about needing to perform the speech where he originally wrote it, which was in Fanny's room.

The sense of order in the Captain's voice sends a chill down your spine, the excitement within you causing your hands to unconsciously tap against your knees. You tighter your hands into fists in attempt to stop the movement. At this point, your's and the Captain's legs are practically touching, so close to the man that his unsteady breathing could be heard.

You take the opportunity to further the interaction, by gently placing your hand on his knee.

"Y/N." He repeats in his hoarse, stern voice.

You turn your attention to the Captain, and by the way he looked, it's as if you'd just kissed him to death. His cheeks were scarlet, his hair profusely sticking to his forehead, and his eyes struggling to focus. He attempted avoided eye contact with you.

"What on earth are you playing at?"

"If I've done this correctly, a seduction." He turned his head fully towards you, a shocked and flustered expression on his face.