4

Third person Pov

Ethan looked at darrins neck right where he would mark him and felt hot all of a sudden. Darrian's scent then filled his nostrils making him lose his mind and he knew he couldn't stay around the male much longer or he'd end up doing something he'd regret. "You ok?" Darrian asks and Ethan forces a nod.

"Mhm" Ethan says feeling like he was seconds away from pinning darrian down and marking him. "You sure?" Darrian asks moving closer. Ethan began sweating bullets and looked outside seeing the moon that was bloody red. "D-darrian" Ethan says feeling him lose more control by the second. "Hmm?" Darrian hums.

"I have to go" Ethan says trying to rush off before darrian grabbed him. His touch sent sparks throughout his entire body and his gut began to grow warm. "Darrian you don't understand" Ethan says. "Then help me understand my heart" darrian says with a soft tone.

"I'm sorry" Ethan says moving Darrian's hand and leaving. When he went outside the feeling was much worse and he wanted darrian so bad. Ethan let out a groan before he ran as far as he could if he stayed any longer lord knows what he would do to darrian.

Just the thought of him made him feel light headed he wanted nothing more than to sink his teeth into the beautiful and delicate skin on Darrian's neck before tasting his blood and then- he had to stop before he ended up back at Darrian's house.

A part of him wanted to tell darrian but if he did darrian would cut him off and not want to be his friend anymore. He couldn't lose darrian not now and not ever.