16

Third person pov

Ethan sat on Darrian's bed playing with his fingers waiting for darrrian to come out of the bathroom so they could talk. Honestly Ethan was scared for what was about to happen. What if darrian said he was weirded out and wanted to end their friendship? The thought crushed Ethan he didn't want things to go as far as they did but he couldn't help himself. 'Curse this stupid red moon' Ethan thinks to himself.

Soon darrrian came out the bathroom wearing a big t shirt. Ethan found his eyes scanning darrians body his legs on full display and the t shirt hanging off one of his shoulders. Ethan bit his lip and looked back down at his fingers before darrrian put a hand under his chin making them look at each other. "Ethan" darrian begins softly.

"You're my best friend and I promise you can tell me anything so just be honest" darrian says. "Just promise things won't be weird. Promise that we'll still be friends ion wanna lose you" Ethan says before darrrian kissed his forehead. "I promise" Darrian says lying down on his bed next to Ethan.

"You remember when I almost died? Well when I woke up I felt different ion know how but I got turned into a vampire. I felt extremely weak and was craving blood then when you came to check on me in the hospital something changed" Ethan says honestly reaching out rubbing his friends side.

"I fell in love with you and when vampires fall in love it's a big thing. I shared part of myself with you and this moon wants me to do 'things' with you. I never said anything cause I was scared it would ruin our friendship" Ethan says kinda happy to get all this off his chest after so long.

"But then after everything that happened I worried that I had ruined it I promise you I didn't mean to do that I just couldn't control myself" Ethan says before Darrian's hand is placed over his own. "Ethan nothing could ruin us and you didn't ruin anything I understand you couldn't help it" darrian says before sitting up.

Ethan smiled feeling relieved he truly had the best friend in the world. "Thanks d I feel a lot better now" Ethan says before darrian was crawling into his lap wrapping his arms around his neck. "No problem" darrian says before kissing Ethan's cheek. "W-what are you-" Ethan asks. "I wanna help you" darrian says slowly moving around in his best friends lap.

Ethan bit his lip scanning Darrian's face trying to see if he was being for real. "You sure?" Ethan asks already feeling himself losing it. "I'm positive" darrian says before pressing his lips against Ethan's in a soft kiss that was quickly returned it was bout to go down.

So next chapter will have smut I usually don't write smut so I apologize if its bad