17

Third person pov

The kiss continued to grow more and more heated with their lips moving in sync. Ethan groaned into the exchange with his hands exploring every part of Darrian's body. Ethan's hands rubbing his thighs before going up his sides. Ethan flipped them over putting Darrrian under him. Darrian kept his hands on Ethan's shirt while his legs were wrapped around his waist.

Ethan pulled away before kissing, sucking and biting Darrian's neck leaving marks. "Ohhhh e-Ethan" Darrian moaned taking away the last bit of control Ethan had left. Soon Ethan was ripping off Darrian's clothes before removing his own. Ethan examined Darrian's body biting his lip.

"You're so gorgeous" Ethan says before kissing Darrian's forehead. The two then ended up in a kiss more passionate than the last while grinding against each other roughly. Ethan sucked on Darrian's bottom lip before pushing into him earning whimpers.

Darrians nails pierced Ethan's back as he continued to push into him. Soon Ethan began making slow thrusts into darrian earning sweet moans. Ethan began to get rougher with every thrust earning loud moans in response. Ethan leaned down sinking his fangs into Darrian's neck while hitting his spot.

Darrians eyes rolled back as he let out moans and screams of pure delight. "D-don't stopppp" darrian moaned out running his hands through Ethan's hair. Soon they both came panting loudly trying to catch their breath then after seven more rounds finally went to sleep.

Ethan pulled darrian close to his chest rubbing his back gently while staring up at the ceiling feeling content.

So...how was it? If it's bad I apologize this is my second time writing smut