2

"Can we go?"he asks.

"You're gonna have to explain that possessive ass kiss first."I reply.

"Tell you later. I'd rather be alone for that."

"Fine. A deal's a deal."

He lightly squeezes my throat before letting go and leading the way to the dorm we were in last night. When we get there I plop down on the side of the bed furthest from the door. He sits down next to me and leans against the headboard. I scoot back to lean against the wall and he pulls my legs into his lap as I do so. He has a slight frown on his face even though the sparkle that sets in his eyes every time we're close is still there.

"So what happened with Regulus?"I ask, watching his hand go back and forth over my shin.

"He said yes. We're going out soon."

"Yet you still seem upset."

"Just something he said that felt off."

"What was it?"

"He said that he was angry at himself because he let me think he hated me long enough for me to ask you out. He said that he didn't know how I could want him when I had someone as sexy and perfect as you. I don't understand why it annoys me. But for some reason when he said that, all I wanted to do was shove my tongue down your throat and prove that I was the only one allowed to look at you the way he was describing."

I stay quiet, his words turning over in my mind. "Is that why you kissed me like that?"

"Yeah. I know it's stupid. I just have to get used to people thinking of you the way I do."

"It isn't stupid, honestly. It's a lot to get used to. And if you aren't comfortable, I won't indulge anything. I've wanted you for too long to just let you go like that."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"I'd never stop you from doing what you want. I just have to be around it enough to get used to it."

"So it'd be okay if I asked Regulus out?" I pull at the bottom of my shirt. "Did you actually want to finish what I started or did you just want to be alone?"I ask, looking up at him.

"Honestly, I just want to be alone with you. Nobody to tease or interrupt us. Just laying together talking and maybe kissing."

"Maybe?"

"I don't wanna make you."

"I'm allowed to make you but you're not allowed to do the same? Really?"

"You're the prince here. I can ask all I want. I just can't demand things like you can."

"As much as I would love to have your sexy ass at my command all the time, I shouldn't be doing that. You're my boyfriend, not my slave."

"Demand whatever affection you want. Other things of course too. But, I wanna spoil you and treat you like a prince. You don't need to treat me that way."

"I want to though. You deserve a boyfriend who'll be as good to you as you are to them."

"You can do that too, darling."

"Good."

He grabs me by the hips and pulls me to him. I look up at him and rest my hands on the sides of his neck.

"Gonna strangle me?"he jokes.

"Don't give me a reason to and I won't."

"You should do it anyway."

"Oh?"

"I'm just saying."

I move one hand to the front of his throat, squeezing lightly. He bites his lip, smirking at me. I laugh, shaking my head and letting go. I plop down on one of the beds in the room. He winks and drops to his knees at my feet.