3

"What'd you do? Curse him?"Barty asks, clearly surprised that James and Regulus were talking.

"Just talked to him, really."

"Weird."

"It doesn't take a curse to make him talk. Contrary to your belief."

"Yeah. That's because you have the seductive advantage. Not because he's easy to persuade."

"That's not an advantage if he has it too. It's just convenient."

I move over to sit in the chair I was leaning on. James walks back over here and leans on the back of the chair. I lean back to look up at him. He rests one hand on my throat, pushing my head back a little more before pressing his lips to mine. I grab his wrist, kissing back and swallowing hard as a soft moan escapes my lips at the feeling of his lips on mine. I let him thrash his tongue against mine, desperate to not let him stop. He smirks against my lips as my Adam's apple dips under his fingers. A string of spit connects our lips when he pulls away and he breaks it with another, softer, kiss.

"Yeah. I just don't want you to leave."

"I could never do that. Where else would I get all this sexy flirting?"I tease.

"You drive me nuts."

"Good."

"Is it?"

"Extremely. I love that it's so damn easy for you to drive me wild. Speaking of, come sit in your spot. I need to hold you. Maybe it'll help my mind shut the fuck up."

"My spot?"

"My lap. Sitting on me like I'm your fucking throne with your arms around my neck and preferably those perfect lips of yours on mine where they should be."

"I like the thought of that."

"I know you do."

"One more thing, darling."

"Yes?"

"You know I won't shut up, right?"

"I think I would be pissed if you did."he winks at me.

I smirk and move over to climb into his lap. He makes me turn around so that we're face to face. I drape my arms over his shoulders and lean forward to rest my forehead on his. He rests one hand on the back of my neck, keeping me close.

"I see why Regulus said what he did. You really are the sexiest man I've ever seen. You're perfect too."he whispers, moving his free hand to rest on the small of my back.

"I'm not that sexy. Even though you might think so."I whisper back, resting my hands on his stomach.

"Of course I think so. I spent six years trying to prove it."

"I love you."

"I love you too, mi principe."

I gasp softly, the nickname making me squirm a little, flustered. He smirks and kisses me. I bite my lip when we pull away.

"You speak Spanish?"I ask.

"Only a little. Hung out with Sirius too much."

"Fair."

"Glad it makes you so horny though."

"Wouldn't call that feeling horny. Though it is sexy."

He laughs. "So if I pressed my hand in a certain spot, I wouldn't find anything?"

"Let's not test that."

He lays me on my back before pinning me to the bed, his body pinning mine down. I feel myself blushing hard as he presses his thigh between my legs. I can feel every slight movement as I try to press my thighs together. He pushes them apart again with one hand.