Home

Sorry Thor's not in it! He's in Asgard.

Clint and Natasha walked into the common room and found Steve, Bruce, and Pepper already there. They were glad to see that  Tony wasn't there, late as always. Tony would always pester them to see if they were in dating or something. Their relationship was to complicated to explain. Natasha sad down on the couch next to Bruce and Clint perched himself on the armrest. Tony walked in 'fashionably late' as he puts it.

Tony said, "Should we have a movie night?"

Steve said, "Can we just sit here and listen to music?"

"Well, good Capsicle, why don't we sing something and maybe play the guitar?"
"Who here can do that?" said Steve.

Clint raised his and slowly and whispered, "I can."
Tony exclaimed, "Great get your guitar bird man and pic a song!"

Clint walked out of the room and came back in with a black acoustic guitar.
"Love your guitar man" said Tony. Clint smiled and sat down on the armrest as he placed his left hand over the strings. He began to strum as Steve stared at him in wonder and Bruce looked relaxed. 

Hold on, to me as we go

As we roll down this unfamiliar road

And although this wave is stringing us along

Just know you're not alone

Cause I'm going to make this place your home

Pepper smiled at the song choice and Natasha smiled too, but nobody saw this but Clint. 

Settle down, it'll all be clear

Don't pay no mind to the demons

They fill you with fear

The trouble it might drag you down

If you get lost, you can always be found

Bruce looked calm and Steve smiled because he understood the song and could relate to it. 

Just know you're not alone

Cause I'm going to make this place your home

To be honest Tony looked a little shocked that Clint could play the guitar and sing so well, but secretly he was happy. 

Settle down, it'll all be clear

Don't pay no mind to the demons

They fill you with fear

The trouble it might drag you down

If you get lost, you can always be found

By now everybody was smiling even Clint and nobody even bothered to hide them. 

Just know you're not alone

Cause I'm going to make this place your home

Steve clapped and soon everyone else was clapping too, even Tony.  Clint smiled and thanked them then rest his guitar on the armrest and went to go sit on the couch.

Tony asked, "So we should do this more often." Everyone agreed.  

"So now a movie?" Everyone nodded in agreement. Then they started the movie and everyone watched the movie with a small smile on their face. 

The End? Sorry for the really stupid ending! This is probably the end, but if you want me to write more I might. So thanks for reading!