🌈 Chapter 14 ~ Green & Yellow 🌈

️⚠️️Warning⚠️
Book may contain mentions of:
-swearing
-Aggression
-Gun
If these trigger you I suggest you don't read this!
Now onto the story..

Barnaby's pov:

I run into the elevator, And press the 4th floor, I patiently wait, Once reaching the 4th floor I run out the elevator and down the hall, I run into Y/N's office and slam the door open, to my surprise the green Y/N was just doing some work at her desk, "Hi Barnaby!" They call out from their desk casually, "Look here pal, Don't put up a fight alright?" I growl, "uh okay" They state, "Wait what?" I respond, "Well you got to do what you got to do Barnaby, and I'm not here to stop you, And hey this is for the sake of getting the old Y/N back so go ahead dude" They would comment and shrug, I sigh in relief that they are not going to punch me or something.

I go up to them and jab them with the crystal, they glow with a big smile on their face and disappear into the crystal causing it to glow green, "Huh.. that was easy" I murmur, I exit the office and head back over to the elevator, and go to the their floor to check up on (mostly) everyone, Once the elevator doors open I see Howdy and Julie struggle with the Pink Y/N that kept releasing experiments from their containment cells, I tackle them from behind and restrain them by grabbing their arms, "Barnaby?!" Julie and Howdy say in unison.

"I thought you were dealing with the green Y/N?" Julie ask, "Eh, They didn't really put up much of a fight, I mean they were the happy Y/N after all" I say while restraining the Pink/Lust Y/N's arms, "Please darling~ let me go~" They would say, I would shiver, "I thought I'd never see the day Y/N would act this creepy." I mutter as Julie goes up to the Pink/Lust Y/N and Jab it right in the chest and it sucks up into the crystal making it glow pink, "Thanks Barnaby, We probably need to do something about Howdy aswell.." Julie says. "well Poppy is waiting in the infirmary since she didn't have someone to go for" I suggest.

"Okay you take Howdy down" She say, I nod and I take Howdy to the elevator to go to the infirmary.

Frank's Pov:

Me and Eddie run to the grinder room where we heard the Yellow Y/N yell joyfully, When entering we see the Yellow Y/N running around the grinder, "Oh Hi guys!!" They yell from the other side of the grinder, "Y/N!- or Yellow.. Y/N! Please come here before you grind yourself!" Eddie shouts worryingly, "Come and catch me!" They tease standing on the very edge of the platform, Me and Eddie run the same way towards them as they just go the opposite direction of us, "This is stupid! Eddie go the other way" I grunt, Both me and Eddie run opposite directions on the platforms towards the Yellow Y/N.

We finally get close and we were just about to grab them but then they jump forwards off the platform.. with the grinder directly under them, "NO, FUCK!" I yell, Suddenly they grab a dangling chain from the ceiling and begin swing over the grinder, I get an idea and quickly look for something I can throw, the only thing I see is a gun that a previous worker must have had most likely would of had before falling or getting thrown into the grinder. I pick up the gun and load it, Eddie looks at me shocked, "YOU ARE NOT GOING TO SHOOT THAT Y/N ARE YOU?!" He yells, "Of course not! Do you think I'm an idiot??" I wait for a moment until the Yellow Y/N is past halfway of their swinging point and I shoot the top of the chain making it fall and unsupported.

The Yellow Y/N falls onto the otherside and while in mid air the chain curls around their body so once they land their stuck, "Oh. Okay atleast you didn't shoot them-" Eddie sighs, I run back around the platform and Eddie follows. We get to the chained Yellow Y/N, "Hey! That's cheating!" They whine while squirming around trying to get out the chains. "to bad! You almost got your self grinded! Idiot.." I mutter angrily, "I'm not idiot Mr. Caterpillar eyebrow!" They shout, "Caterpillar eyebrow?! What about you, you big french fry!" I yell back angrily, "Well I'm sorry for you looking like a grey tube of toothpaste and looking like a gender bend Frida kahlo!" They growl, I gasp, "Gender bend Frida kahlo?!- Why you little mother F-" Eddie puts his hand over my mouth, "Language love" He mumbles.

I sigh and just jab the yellow Y/N with the crystal making them glow then disappear into the crystal, I see Howdy and Barnaby go past the door of the grinder, Then I begin to think.

Eddie's Pov:

"honey?" Frank asks, "Yes?" I respond, "do you think my unibrow looks like a caterpillar?.." They mumble, "Of course not" I giggle and hold their hand.

(A/N: Wtf I got motivation out of no where-
Words: 897)