𝗣𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸: 𝐽𝑒𝑜𝑛 𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘 1/8 18+

You were in your apartment hanging out with a few of your friends and your best friend, Jungkook. Jungkook is really flirty, hot, sexy, and arrogant and you love him dearly. Maybe a bit too much..? You have to admit that you like him but you're really afraid to honestly.

You are sitting on the floor with your friends surrounded and you all started playing a lot of games.... Even pillow talk. You all finished playing a few games after awhile and now it was time to play pillow talk.

You were nervous to play the game but were ready to let everyone have fun. All your friends and Jungkook were excited. Everyone sat in the circle and then began the game. Jungkook was beside you. As the game progressed, it was finally your turn.

"Who was the best kisser out of everyone here?"asked your friend Jieun

You all had to tell the truth and it was a bad question because you and Jungkook's eyes locked and you panicked.

You gulp deeply and hum and soon respond"well.. it's hard to answer that question since I haven't kissed everyone here"You say nervously

All your friends laugh but Jungkook smirks slightly and says, "Well it's good you haven't kisses anyone else then isn't it?"

Your friends all giggle and say "Awww she has a crush!" and "Look how red she is!"

"W-what do you mean??"You ask her and she smirks "we know how you and Jungkook get down. Jungkook said that you two are... wild"said my friend Bora and they all begin to tease you and You shake your head and blush "t-that isn't true!!"You say

Jungkook leans in closer and says "Awww come on I thought you were gonna admit it. Don't wanna prove me wrong?"

All your friends giggle and begin teasing you even more, "Oh it's true~" and "They totally get down in their secret time!" they say and Jungkook plays along with them by nodding in agreement.

"Moving on!"You say to change the subject

Everyone laughs as your friends make comments, "Oh I see you wanna avoid that question huh?" and "Looks like she doesn't wanna admit it."

You feel yourself getting flustered and Jungkook leans in close, his breath hot against your skin and says, "Admit it or not I'm always going to think of you as mine."

All your friends chuckle at his remarks and your face flushes even redder as they start to giggle again.

You try to play it off as if he was joking but he got a little too close this time as he leans in even more as if he's about to kiss you.

All your friends are in shock, "Is he...about to-?" they all ask each other before Jungkook grabs your chin and pulls you in for a kiss.

All your friends are giggling like crazy as they all cheer and yell in delight that you and Jungkook had kissed.

Jungkook pulls away for a moment when he realizes all your friends are watching.

He smirks and asks, "Was that a good kiss?"

All your friends start giggling and yell, "Yeah it was!" and "That was so hot" before he pulls you in for another kiss.

Jungkook whispers in your ear, "Should we go somewhere else now?~"

"N-no! Get away from me you-you... horny man!"You say and you scoot over from by him

Your friends all laugh as you pushed him away from you.

Jungkook looks at you with a sexy smirk on his face and says, "Oh so you're finally admitting I turn you on?~"

Your friends all laugh and say, "Well it's about time!" "Oh my god she actually had the courage to admit she liked him!"

You hear all kinds of compliments before Jungkook pushes himself closer and starts playing with your hair.

"I'm not turned on!"You say and you look at your friends "next question!"You say

Your friends all look at you in shock before Jungkook scoffs and sits back down and crosses his arms.

One of your friends says, "No one ever said it was your turn. We were letting you two love birds have at it."

They all smirk at him and at you as Jungkook rolls his eyes and leans over to your friend who was next in the game.

The game goes on and everyone is having fun.

Suddenly one of your friends looks at everyone and says, "Okay let's play our favorite game, never have I ever!"

Ohhh no....