𝗣𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸: 𝐽𝑒𝑜𝑛 𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘 5/8 18+

You gulp deeply and you sigh lightly and roll my eyes and you kiss him. As your lips meet his, your body starts to ache with feelings of pure ecstasy and the tension that had built up is sent rushing into your body. It is undeniable how good this kiss is and how much you need it. When his tongue enters your mouth and starts playing with yours, you find yourself unable to stop. All the excitement has gone to your head now and all you want is to kiss him more and more.

Your kisses become really wet sounds and you feel him choking you lightly and you squeeze your thighs against him. You feel your body beginning to tremble slightly as the pleasure is really starting to overcome you.

He continues to press you against him and kisses you even stronger than before. The sounds of the two of you kissing grow louder and more intense as you both get really into the kiss. Jungkook starts to nibble on your neck as he keeps kissing you deeper and more passionately as it's starting to become really hot.

"Too far, too far"You moan lightly

As he continues to kiss you, Jungkook hears your voice moaning out and he stops what he was doing. He pulls away from you a little and lets you have some space as you see he's really excited too.

He looks down at you and says, "I'm too much huh? I was kinda getting lost in it and didn't even notice how intense I was getting."

You chuckle and you put your nose against his and you kiss him again. Jungkook smiles as you start to kiss him again. It was obvious he liked how intense things were getting and he started to kiss you deeper again. He starts to run his fingers through your hair and he kisses your neck and keeps up the intensity of this kiss. You feel your heart rate start to increase as he kisses you, breathing hard and deeply into your neck.

You blush crazily at the fact that you know that your friends are watching and you think if you should let him keep going or stop him before things escalate even more but you try to ignore the thought and you shake your head and decide to pull him back but the moment you try to, the moment he sucks on your neck and you gasp loudly.

Your friends are indeed watching this and they are enjoying the show a lot.

You try to stop him before things escalate even more but at the same time you're enjoying his mouth so much. When he continues to suck on your neck you moan aloud, it felt so good.
Your body was really heating up and you could feel the desire getting really hot inside you now.

Jungkook continues to suck on your neck and it sends a shiver down your spine. He continues to kiss you softly and passionately as his tongue is moving around you softly like he's teasing you. Everything about this kiss sends pleasure through your body and your brain.
You could easily get lost in this kiss and just let things take their course.

You begin to think about my friends again and you blush crazily again and you pull Jungkook's hair from the sweet pain that he's delivering with his bites and hickies "wait, wait, wait..."You moan

You realize how much you might be letting things go and it begins to scare you a little.
Your mind is filled with thoughts so you decide to pull away but he doesn't let you. Instead he pulls you in and digs his fingernails into your back and grabs onto your hair. You feel the deep pain from him biting you and it's really intense but you also find yourself enjoying it.

"Should we leave or...?"You hear your friend say and you shake your head "don't! Wait a second!"You say and Jungkook pulls away from your neck and he replaces his mouth from your neck with his hand as he kisses you sloppily

Everyone stays quiet as you and Jungkook continue to kiss. It's obvious everyone is getting a bit worried for you since this kiss is getting so intense. You and Jungkook are both lost in the kiss and you both are just in the moment of passion right now. He's getting really rough with you and you're starting to like it a lot... You both lose track of time for a little bit and don't even notice how hard you two are really kissing.

The entire group is shocked at how intense it gets as everyone's eyes continue to watch.
You both get so into it that you begin to drift away into another world, filled with pleasure and desire. You pull away from him after a while with a loud wet kiss and you breath heavily as you struggle to catch your breath.

Your lips are both dripping as you breathe heavily and try to catch your breath. Everyone stands back now with smiles on their faces as they watch you both. Jungkook still has a smirk on his face as he breathes heavily too. He wipes his mouth afterwards and looks at you but doesn't say a word. Everyone else seems to relax now as they start to assume you guys have stopped.

However, when you make eye contact with Jungkook, you see the mischievous sparkle in his eyes once again and you notice that the both of you are still really turned on. He suddenly stands up and picks you up and your eyes widen and you gulp deeply "we'll Uhh... we'll be right back.."said Jungkook and he walks you both to the bathroom and you blush as your heart pumps excitedly.