5. Khumaari

Two days had passed but neither of them had found anything related to that person....

But they definitely knew that something was going to happen here on the night of 31st because preparations were being made for a big Jalsa party.

And this is their last chance through this deal to stop the bomb blast in the city and to expose the traitors of all the countries and to bring in front of everyone the face of the man who is behind everyone.

Today they have the last chance to expose the traitors of the country. Let's see what happens next.
What, they will be able to stop the bomb blast....??
Will they see this man's face in front of everyone and who is that man....??

KS was just back in the parking area of ​​the hotel and she heard some people talking and then she quickly left it and came towards her room.

KS came to her room worried and said:- Madam Sir.... Madam sirr...??

HM Seeing KS like this, she gets a little worried and asks:- Karishma singh kya hua aapko....?? Aap thik.... thik tho hai aur itna zor zor se kyun chillaa rahi hai....??
Kisi ne sunn liya tho khamkha mushibat khadi ho jaayegii..

KS took water and then said :- madam sir woh hum abhi niche the parking area mei tho....
humne kuch logo ko "Black Python" ke baare mai kehte hue suna aur yeh bhi suna ki aaj raat jo party hone wali hai... Ussmei Uuu aane wala hai..??

HM pauses for a bit and then says to KS:- Karishma singh hum iss mauke ka tho intzaar kr rahe the...

ager yeh khabar sahi hai tho humein abhi se tayari shuru kr deni hogi ek kam kariye aap backup force ke liye headquarter signal vej dijiye.....
Aaj unhein kisi bhi kimat pe hum apne haath se nikalne nahi denge.

KS looks into HM eyes and says:- Jiii... Madam sir aap bilkul chinta mat kijiye aaj unhein hum kisi bhi halat mai pakad ke hii rahege....

(Scene sift at an airport)

A man was going towards the airplane with many of their body guards.

Their body guard comes to him while giving the phone.

He picks up the phone after reading the name :- Hello..!!

The person who called was sitting in a dark room with her laptop open: Kaise ho black Python..?? Aur kab nikal rahe ho India ke Liye..??

(Black Python:- BP)

BP speaks with a devil😈 smile: Mujhe kya hoga "Lord" jab tak hum dono saath hai humara koi kuch nahi bigaad sakta...
Mai bas abhi hi nikal raha hoon shaam tak mai india pahuch jauga... don't worry..!!

Lord:- Worry mai nahi kr raha Python tum jante ho yeh deal hamare liye kitna aehem hai.. Mai chahta tho khud hii deal kr leta par mai yeh nahi kr sakta.. aur kaaran tum ache se jante ho..

BP:- Lord aap chinta mat karo mai janta hoon yeh deal bahut important hai aur usse bhi jayda jaruri hai jo hum iss deal ke baad krne waaley hai...

both say may together "Lucknow mei Ek bahut bada bomb blast" And both of them start laughing loudly.😈

Both of them talk some more on the call and then He's airplane leaves for India.

(Scene Sift in hotel room)

It was already evening, both were getting ready for the party. KS had also given signal to the headquarter for backup force.

KS had come ready and now HM was going to get ready.
She wore a black shirt and blue suit With ten color shoes..