17. Emergence Of Emotions

Hello👋 Readers So should I start their love story..🌝 Now..??

Or should I do some experiments? Tell me in this story, many things have come to my crazy mind!😎

Come on, tell me your thoughts in the comments:
What should I improve on this story? I have a little review and it may be bad but it will work on my writing, I won't hear anything bad about the characters🧐 okay, usko chorke whatever you reader's tell me now..??

_

Continue the previous chapter!✨
_____________________________

After a momentary encounter between them, Both of them are hesitant in talking to the other, almost four days have passed like this, here Karishma's started physiotherapy because a bullet hit her right hand shoulder and caused serious injuries due to which the movement of her hand is very weak.

And both of them have started avoiding each other by making any excuse so that both of them do not face each other, HM has kept herself busy with her work all day, Due to which PS goes to Haseena's house to give medicines to KS, Even at night, Haseena goes home only after when Karishma goes to sleep and goes out to police station her before she wakes up.

On the other hand, Karishma also goes to sleep before Haseena arrives and wakes up only after she leaves.

________

It is already late in the night, after finishing the work at the police station, Haseena has returned home and opened the door with the duplicate key of the house and without making any noise she came back and locked the door.

First of all she goes to Karishma's room and checks whether she is sleeping or not, When she goes inside, The light in the room is open and Karishma is not there.

HM: Itni raat ko Karishma Singh kamre mei nahi hai.. kaha gayi hongi..??

She looks in the balcony but doesn't find there, then comes out of KS room and searches in the hole house, searches in her own room and finally searches on the terrace too But she can't find it there either.

HM: Karishma Singh kaha hai aap..??

She calls out to her several times While searching the entire house, but gets no response.

HM: Yeh itni raat ko kaha chali gayi.. pura ghar dhundh liya hamne par woh kahi nahi hai.. Ek kaam karte hai unka phone try krte hai..??

She goes back to Karishma's room and calls her mobile but finds her phone kept in the same room.

HM: Phone tho yahi hai.. phir karishma singh mil kyun nahi rahi.. kahi washroom mei tho nahi hai.. While looking towards the washroom She says.

She knocks away but the door is open, so she goes straight inside the washroom, Karishma is lying on the ground unconscious inside, she has an injury on her forehead due to which blood is coming out, Seeing her in such a condition, HM gets very scared and runs towards KS.

HM: Karishmaa... Karishma Singh.. aakhein kholiye.. dekhiye hamari taraf..🥺

Haseena pats her face and tries to bring KS to her senses, While saying his eyes are filled with tears Seeing Karishma in such a critical state A fear settles inside HM of losing Karishma again, Her heart aches after seeing KS unconsciously.

_____

Karishma is lying on the bed in an unconscious state, Doctor is bandaging her head where KS was injured, After cleaning the wound properly he Puts thermometer in her mouth, Here Haseena is very Concerned about her, His eyes were fixed on her face with hope to see when she would open his eyes, While Doctor giveing some injections to KS .