12. UNKi Karishma Singh

Next morning, everyone had come to the hospital and everyone was outside Karishma ward.

Inside the room, there was a psychiatrist with Karishma who was talking to her, She was answering her questions with her gestures, She was talking to KS continuously for last 2 hours or you can say consoling her, But Karishma was not giving her the answers to her questions properly, at most she was just nodded her head in yes or no.

This is how today's session ends.
The therapist comes out and tells everyone "She is not letting her emotions out in front of all of us, But in the future sessions, I will make sure that I find out the reason why she does not want to talk to anyone."

She gives them some advice, regarding Karishma health gives her some instructions and then leaves.

HM: Pushpa jii ham headquarter jaa rahe DSP sir ko iss mission se related baaki saboot aur gavah ke baare mei report karne, Santosh apkey saath hai tabtak aap Karishma singh ko unki dawaiya aur breakfast khila dijiye..

PS: Madam sir ham yahi hai unke saath aap DSP sir ko report karke ghar jaayiye aaram kariye, jabse karishma jii yaha hai tabse aap bhi yahi hai ekbaar ghar bhi nahi gayi apko bhi tho aaram ki jarurat hai aap aise rahegi tho apkey tabiyat par bhi asar padega naa..

PS places one of her hands on HM shoulder and says, showing care for her.

HM places one of her hands on Pushpee and says with her bright smile

HM: Ham bilkul thik hai pushpa jii.. aur rahi baat ghar jaane ki tho.. Ham jaane waaley the par fihaal Ammi aaj hii khaala ke ghar jaa rahi hai.. Unki tabiyat thodi nashaaz hai esliye, Tho waha jaane ka koi fayda nahi hai aur rahi baat aaram karne ki tho hamein raat ko bahut achi nind aayi hai.. Tho hamari fikar karna choriye fihaal Karishma Singh ko breakfast aur medicines dijiye ham aatey hai thode der mei.. While saying this, She from there.

PS keeps watching her from behind and thinks in her mind That is Madam sir's feelings for Karishma Singh (waisa wla feeling ka baat nahi ho raha🌝 Fihaal), his concern, care, so much for her.
And whatever happened when Karishma was hovering between her life and death, it was Madam Sir's responsibility to ensure that there was no need for her, With the help of which Madam Sir took care of everything. While she herself is not going through a good phase and today when Karishma regains consciousness even though she is not talking to anyone right now but whatever is going on, if everything is fine today then she's trying. All these things are not hidden from PS, She has seen all this and felt it..
"Pata hai Madam sir hamein aap kitni thik hai, aap kitna bhi chupaye sabse ham apko bahut ache se jaantey hai apki aankhon mei hamne dekha hai karishma ji ko khone ka dar aakhir apko apni beti mana hai.. Apka Karishma jii ko lekar fikar jayaz hai.. Yeh bhi ham jantey hai.. Esliye tho apko kisi cheez ke liye rok nahi rahe ham.."

_________________

After Haseena leaves the hospital, Both of them are trying to feed her But, Karishma's attention is still on the door, his eyes are still on the door.

SS: Karishma madam ager aap breakfast nahi karegi tho dawai kaise khayengi.. Madam sir ne hamein apki responsibility dii hai.. Ager ap aise khane se mana karengi tho.. Mujhe apna bhaukal dikhana padegaa Phir apko..

Pushpa Jii.. notices her attention is somewhere else, His eyes are searching for someone.

PS: Rehne de Santu.. inke aage hamre bolne ka koi asar nahi hoga.. Ek kaam karo tum Madam sir ko bolo phone karke wahi aakar inko sambhalegi ab... Dekho tho kaise darwaazein ki aor ek takk se apni nazarein gadaye rakkhi hai..

Santosh looks at Karishma a little innocently and then looks towards the door.
And PS was right!

SS: Hwww🥺 Karishma madam aap mujhe ignore kar rahi hai.. Mujhe..?? Chalo Pushpa jii ko kar rahi hai tho unka tho banta bhi hai ignore hona.. While points to herself,
Par aap Mujhe.. Mujhe Apni Santu ko ignore kar rahi hai.. Very Bad Madam Mai aapse baat nahi karugi ab huhh!😒