♡ ~ chapter one ~ ♡

It was a sunny morning, wind blowing in the the gap in the window. Birds chirping in the trees outside.

Molly opened her eyes and blinked at the site of the sun pouring into her new room. Boxes piled up in the corner, the walls white and empty. Her room needed decorating ASAP. She sat up on the mattress lying on the floor, looking around her new room.

She had a sad look on her face, almost like she missed her old flat. But she was never going back there again. Not with her father. No. Her parents used to always argue, about the littlest things. Like, if Molly would ever get her act together if she was ever going to behave in school. She hated how the arguments were always about her.

She hated school. It was torture for her. Molly would always get bullied for how she dressed, how she looked, and her music taste. Fair enough, she was kinda emo, but she always stood up for herself if someone said anything about her music taste.

That's what got her in trouble the most. For saying something back.

Molly picked her phone up off one of the boxes and turned it on, laying back down on the single mattress. Her phone was buzzing all night.

👻- Jack sent you a chat!
👻- you missed a call from Jack!
👻- Jack sent you a voice note!

Jack was her crazy ex-boyfriend. He would never leave y/n alone. Just another toxic person in her life.

She opened the chats and scrolled through the messages.

Jack
Molly, love. I miss you
How's Long Island?
Made any friends?
Don't ignore me, Molly...
5 missed calls.
I know you're awake.
ANSWER ME.
▶️voice message. 0.09 seconds.
Y/n please answer me, baby, I miss you so much.
Please.
If you don't answer I'm going to kms.
You ungrateful bitch.
ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW!!!!
fine.
I'll leave you alone for now.
I'm sorry baby I love you.
Goodnight love.
-----------------------------------------------
Molly left him on read and started scrolling through Instagram.

📷- 1 new follower!

She clicked on the notification, seeing who had followed her.

Lil Peep started following you!

Lil peep? Who's Lil peep? She clicked on his profile and looked at his most recent post.
--------------------------------------------------
                      Lil Peep

Lil peep - wit my homies up in Long Island, its been a minute 👍⏳🕙---------------------------------------------------Molly stared at the post, he's in Long Island too? She scrolled down to see more posts of this random boy, all very close to wher...

---------------------------------------------------
Molly stared at the post, he's in Long Island too? She scrolled down to see more posts of this random boy, all very close to where she now lives. How'd this boy find me?

As she was swiping to get off his posts, she accidentally liked one of his pictures. Shit! She quickly removed the like, but it was too late, he would've already got the notification.

She clicked off his page, to see she had a message.

1 new message - lil peep

Oh god... she sank into her mattress and sighed. I've made a fool of myself.. she clicked on his message.

Lil peep
Hey, I heard you've just moved round here. We should hang out sometime. My names gus.

Gus... that's a cute name... she started typing back.

M0lly.xo
Hi, yeah I think we should hang out sometime. My names y/n btw

She watched closely as he began to type back.

Lil peep
Cute name, how bout we meet today?

Cute name? Who the fuck is this guy? Why is he being so nice? She thought for a second before going to ask her mom.

"Hey Mom," she walked into the sitting room where her mum was watching TV. "Yes, dear?" Her mom turned her head to look at y/n. "I've got a message from a boy that lives round here, he's asked if I could go meet him today, to show me around town." She waited patiently for her mother's answer. She smiled and said, "Of course you can, dear, be careful though, and tell me when you're gonna be back."

Molly nodded and walked back into her room. Opening the chats again on her phone.

M0lly.xo
Yeah, okay. I could meet you today. What time?

Lil peep
Let's say in an hour, what Street do you live on, I can meet you somewhere around there.

M0lly.xo
I live on ********.

Lil peep
Damn, that's kinda close. I only live around the corner 😂

M0lly.xo
Oh, that's good then. You could come pick me up. I don't know my way around town lol.

Lil peep
Oh, okay lol. What's your door number? I'll pick you up in an hour.

M0lly.xo
My door number is 26. You have a car?

Lil peep
Yeah, I have a car, a beautiful black Benz truck 😁
She's my baby.

M0lly.xo
Awhhh, lol! I'll look out for your car. Call me when you're here.

Lil peep
Okay!
-------------------------------------------------
*30 minutes later*

Molly had just finished getting ready. She had just finished her makeup and her hair, and just threw on a random outfit. (Take this as a reference)

She posted a mirror picture on Instagram

M0lly.xo - going out! @lil peep
❤ - 216 likes 💬 - 23 comments.
                        Lil peep - love your outfit y/n! ❤
                        (
                           Thanks !!
--------------------------------------------------
She waited patiently as she waited for Gus to arrive. Just as she was giving up hope, her phone began to ring.

📷- Lil peep is calling you!

"Hello?"
"Hey Molly, me and my boys are outside waiting for you. Do you see my truck?
Molly steps over to the window and sees Gus leaning against the side of the car, the other 3 boys in the car screaming to a song.
"Yeah I see you, I'll be out in a second."
"Yeah okay."
"Cya"
"Bye."
She hung up the phone and rushed to go out. "Bye, mom I'll see you later."