♡ ~ chapter ten ~ ♡

I woke up, to the smell of food surrounding me. Gus was nowhere to be seen. I rubbed my eyes, the sunlight seeping in through the window burned my eyes. Once I'd gotten used to the light, I got up and slid my pants on. then I made my way downstairs. Gus was in the kitchen, making breakfast for everybody, singing along to one of his rap songs. "f*ck me like we're lyin' on our deathbed." I embraced the warmth and the vibe of the music, the boys' loud voices and the smell of food. I sat on the couch, next to Tracy, they were all smoking bud. "hey, Molly. did you sleep well?" I looked at Tracy and nodded, "Yeah, I slept well." He nodded and turned back to his phone, and I turned to mine.

📸- 6 new notifications on Instagram!

👻-2 messages from mom❤

I clicked on Instagram, and I had a few new followers and some likes on old posts, but nothing much. I decided to make a new post since I hadn't posted in weeks. I pointed the camera at Gus, and as he noticed, he stuck a pose.

M0lly.xo

M0lly.xo: this mf serious? @lilpeep 

❤- 2758 likes 💬- 338 comments

lilpeep: tf that supposed to mean

                     (

                             M0lly.xo: nothing lol

random user: how does she know Peep

random user: dAddyyy

random user: nooooooOoo he's mine

trAcyy: he's hot

                         (

                            m0lly.xo: ikr

                          (

                            random user: ayo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

later on in the day, when the boys had gone out, and it was just me and Gus in the house, my mom had come to visit me. I couldn't speak to her face to face as I did with Gus, so Gus told her everything, and they decided to move me in with Gus. My mom thought it would be better for me. I sat in Gus' room, waiting for them to finish the conversation, and then I heard a soft knocking on the door. "come in." I muttered, and my mom slowly opened the door, "Hey, molls." she smiled. "hey mom." she sat next to me, "so," she sighed. "looks like you're moving out." I raised an eyebrow in confusion," what?" she nodded, "You're going to be staying here, from now on. do you think you'll make it to school okay?" I looked down at the floor, "yeah." I had completely forgotten I was gonna start school next week. a sense of anxiety rushed in as I thought about it. what if people didn't like me? Did Gus even go to school? but, it's only a year.

I gave my mom one last hug after she had brought all my stuff to Gus' house. we said our goodbyes and parted, leaving me and Gus alone. 

"Molly," Gus' voice came from behind me as I felt his hands around my waist. "you wanna watch a movie?" he asked. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck, a huge grin grew on my face. "sure."  I kissed his cheek and walked over to the couch, picking up the remote. Gus went upstairs and came back a few minutes later with a blanket. "do you want snacks?" he said, handing me to blanket. it was white and fluffy, and it smelled like him. I wrapped myself up in the blanket and nodded, "Yeah, we can have some snacks. what do you wanna watch?" Gus made his way over to the kitchen and hummed for a second, "How 'bout Spider-Man?" I scrunched my face up, "spider-man? Are you serious?" he giggled, "Yeah, I'm serious. what? you don't wanna watch it?" I stood up and walked over to the kitchen, "I've watched Spiderman so many fuckin' times, it's just boring." Gus mimicked me "It's so boring." he said in a sarcastic voice. before he could do it again, I playfully slapped him on the arm. "hey!" he uttered.

he rubbed his arm for bout 5 seconds before he started chasing me around the kitchen. "Gus!" I screamed out, trying to get away from him, but he soon caught up to me. "gotcha." he laughed. "alright, alright, let's watch a movie." we sat down on the couch, and cuddled up to each other. I had to sit and watch fucking spiderman for the whole fucking day. it was very painful and boring.