♡ ~ chapter four ~ ♡

Mollys pov
We sat in the park for ages, well, it felt like ages. I was messing around, making Gus laugh, while he sat on the swing smoking a cigarette. When things died down and I was calm, and not that High anymore,  we started to have a conversation. He would talk about how his father left him and his brother at a young age, and I talked about how my dad was with me. He had sadness in his eyes as he listened to my story. How I was bullied for being myself. How I grew up with no one. He just sat there and listened. It was a new feeling, that someone was listening to me. How did he just sit there and listen?
-------------------------------------------------
Gus' pov
I looked at her, I listened to her. How could someone go through something like that? And still, be alive? She's such a brave person. I continued to listen as the night went on. As she finished the conversation, I smiled at her. "You're such a brave person, Molly. I'm surprised you told me that. It's horrible what you've been through, I feel sorry for you." She looked like she was confused. "Me? Brave?" She said, "I never thought of myself like that. But, thanks for listening to me, Gus." I smiled at her as I took another cig out of my pocket, "Do you want one?" I held my hand out, waiting for an answer. She took it out of my hand, "Sure." She held it to her lips as I lit it for her, and then I lit my own. I feels nice. Doing this with her. We're just sitting in the park, not talking, just keeping each other company. I enjoyed that moment while it lasted, until I saw Tracy and the other guys pull up to the park. Probably to smoke some weed. But, one guy caught my eye. I know him but, he was no good. He'd been in jail a couple of times for doing things to girls. Not good things. "Molly, stay right next to me the whole time they're here. Okay?" She looked at me confused but nodded and agreed, "Okay, can I ask why?" I looked at her then looked back at Tracy and the others getting closer, "I'll tell you later. Just, stay close to me." She nodded and looked at the group of men joining them in the park. "Yo, Gus," Tracy shouted from across the park, getting closer. "Yo bro, whatchu doin' here?" I shouted back. Tracy didn't answer for a couple of seconds until he was right near us. "Came out lookin' for you, bro." Tracy dabbed me up. "Thought you were busy man." I chuckled. Tracy was high, I could tell by the way he acted and laughed. "I've just finished recording a song, bro, so I thought I'd come see my boy." I chuckled again.
-------------------------------------------------
molly's pov
I watched as the boys hyped each other up. I just sat on the swing, smoking the cigarette Gus gave me. I did notice one boy though, eyeing me up and down. He was tall, skinny and had waves in his hair. Something about that boy creeped me out, but I chose to ignore him. I stayed by Gus, knowing I'd be safer next to him than anyone else. And thank God he stayed sat on the swings next to me. I didn't want to sit next to anyone else. I knew that that boy would take the opportunity to sit next to me, the way he looked at me. Like he wanted to do something to me. I kept calm and started scrolling on my phone, every minute or so I would look up to see if Gus was still next to me, and he was. But, something about that boy. He kept trying to move closer to me. It got to the point where I got uncomfortable, and I didn't want to say anything, so I dropped Gus a message on Instagram.
--------------------------------------------------
M0lly.xo
Gus
----------------------
He felt his phone vibrate and looked at me. He knew it was me messaging him. He watched the group as they slowly moved away, and as no one was looking. He pulled out his phone and opened the message.
-----------------------------
Lilpeep
Molly?
What's wrong? Why are you messaging me?

m0lly.xo
I don't feel comfortable. That boy keeps staring at me. Can we leave, please?
--------------------------------
He looked up at me. I guess he saw that I was about to cry, I was that uncomfortable. He stood up, "Come on, Molly, let's go. You look tired." He said that loud enough so the group could hear him. Tracy turned around, "You goin'? We just got here man." Gus slowed down for a second, "I know but mollys looking tired so we're gonna go home." Tracy nodded and we walked away. I could see the boy still staring at me as I walked past him. It was scaring me almost. I stayed by Gus' side as we left the park. We walked up the street and then came to a stop. "Why are we stopping?" I asked, looking at him with a confused look on my face. He pulled his phone out of his pocket, "I'm calling an Uber to come pick us up." I nodded and waited patiently as Gus spoke on the phone. About 5-10 minutes passed, of us just waiting by the side of the road, until an Uber pulled up. Gus opened the door for me and climbed in after me. "Take us to ******** please." He said as he shut the door. The driver nodded and started to drive.

Me and Gus started talking, in the back of the car, and we had a good laugh. I decided to take a picture of him and post it on my Instagram, with permission of course. He nodded and struck a pose as I took a picture of him.
-------------------------------------------------

M0lly.xo - chilling w my boy @lilpeep 👍
❤-328 likes 💬-89 comments
                          (
                            Random user: yo she's w peep bro
                           (
                            Random user: how tf she know peep????
-----------------------------------------------
About 5 minutes passed, until we stopped outside a pink house. It was very pretty. He opened the door, and walked to my side, opening the door for me. I climbed out of the car and stared at the house in amazement. It was so beautiful. Gus watched as the Uber driver drove away. Without saying a word, he took my hand and led me inside of his house.