First date

Friday rolled around and Sonic was excited when he got up. Tomorrow was his first date with knuckles and he couldn't wait. When he walked into work his coworkers noticed a huge change in him. "Whoa sparky what's gotten you lit up brighter than new years?" Said a male grey raven. "I got a date tomorrow Sky" sonic smiled. "Ooooo who's the lucky guy?" Asked a female goat. "Ya know the red echidna from the bar not too far from here?" "Oh yeah he served me and my girlfriends for my bachelorette party. Wait him?!" A female green monkey said slightly jealous. "Yep" sonic said and got to work. "Ok man get it" said a male blue hawk.
Meanwhile with Knuckles
"Are you sure you should be packing that?" Scourge asked flicking off ash from his cigarette. "Yes I'm sure we don't know what is going to happen. I was too late saving that one hedgehog I'm not risking Sonic's life." Knuckles said. "You been watching him for years and now you built up this courage all of a sudden. "Well excuse me you know how shy I can get around guys. But honestly after finding out that—" knuckles was interrupted by a knock at the door. "Who's that?" Scourge asked and walked to the door. When he opens it he immediately bows at the older dark red male echidna and red female echidna. "Your majesties" he said and lets them in. "Thank you scourge" the female echidna said as they walked in. "Knuckles" the male echidna said and knuckles sighed. "Yes father?" He turns around and sees his parents. "When are you coming back home to prepare for—" "Once I get rid of Dark. He's currently after a blue hedgehog and I'm not going to let him get hurt. "Is this the same mortal Blue hedgehog I've caught you stalking one night?" The female echidna said. "Yes mother" said with annoyance. "I must aske you son do you desire this hedgehog to be your mate?" The male echinda asked. "Yes I do." Knuckles said and his parents smile. "Well at least you'll finally get to settle down. Good luck our boy" his father smiled and they leave his apartment. "That has to be the calmest visit you ever had since you left 4 years ago." Scourge smirked. "Shut up don't you got two girls to fuck?" He said. "Yeeeeep~ see ya later Prince Knuckles." "Do not call me that!" Knuckles snapped and scourge laughs as he left. "Idiot...."
The next night Sonic was fixing his shirt again and brushed back his quills out of nerves. The doorbell rings and he bolts to the door yet once he opened it he saw Tails. "What the fuck do you want?" Sonic crossed his arms. "Want to talk about what happened and maybe bring silver over. Look wh—" sonic slams the door in his face. "I DONT WANT TO EVER TALK TO YOU ALL AGAIN!" He shouted through the door. "COME ON SONIC!" Tails yelled. "NO NOW LEAVE!" Sonic yelled. "Sonic come on man let—" "I believe he said leave" Taild froze at the male voice and turns seeing Knuckles who was staring him down. "Y-ye-yes s-s-sir" Tails quickly ran away and knuckles knocks on the door. "GO AWAY TAILS!" "It's not tails it's your date" knuckles said and Sonic opens the door and smiled. "Ready?" He said and sonic smiled grabbing his coat. "Shoot! The prince is dating sonic..... master isn't gonna like this..." Tails thought before running off.
"So ummmm Knux what do you do for hobbies?" Sonic asked after they order their food and drinks at a nice dark restaurant. "I like to collect old time weapons and restore them." Knuckles said. "Wow that's really cool" "What about you?" He asked. "Oh uhhh just watch horror, slasher, and thriller movies" sonic blushed. "What's your favorite movie? Personally I enjoyed the Saw series and conjuring series. Something about the psychological side just really grabs my interest." He said. "Well those are good picks i kinda like the Final Destination series and Stephen King movies. I kinda like the suspense and I guess you could say the psychological impact as well." Sonic said. "Which final destination death trap got you the worst?" Knuckles asked "The car pile up and Car wash" sonic said. "That why you don't have a car?" Knuckles asked chuckling. "Funny but no" sonic chuckles himself. "I just don't really have the money for it nor the credit. You see my parents weren't the best role models...." Sonic said. "What do you mean?" "My dad was always jumping around with jobs, drank beer and would gamble on sports. My mother would constantly cheat on my dad and didn't even hide it. She would sleep with her boss who spoils her and they both completely ignore me. Once I turned 18 I was out and they never came looking for me." Sonic said. "I'm so sorry. Parents shouldn't do that to their kids" "what about your parents?" Sonic asked as the waiter placed their drinks. "Well my background is different. I grew up financially stable and my parents are very devoted to each other, me and my siblings so I don't got much to say." He said and sonic nods. "But when I told them I liked guys it took them awhile to get around to the idea. They're cool with it now" he finished and sips his drink. "That's good" sonic smiled. The rest of the date went extremely smoothly and they made plans to go out again as they walked through the empty park. "So Knux do you maybe want to stay at my pla—" "LOOK OUT!" Knuckles pulls sonic aside just as a large grabbing arm comes out of no where. "What the?!" "Give us the blue hedgehog!" A dark figure growled. "I knew you show up" knuckles pulls out a gun. Sonic's eyes widen and the figure comes running to them fast. "WHAT THE I THOUGHT I ONKY RAN THAT FAST!" Sonic thought and hear a shot. The figure drops to the ground as it was holding its heart while red sparks surrounded its body. Soon another appears and knuckles shoots it. Then three more appear but knuckles gun jams. "Shit!" He said and rips a tree branch off. Then bolts to them shocking sonic. He watch as Knuvkles takes out the figures and saw his eyes turn red and fangs grew as he ripped the last one's throat out. Knuckles breaths heavy as the figures turn into dust and walks back to sonic who was in shock.

"Your place right? Well then let's go and I'll explain what just happened."