Chapter 1

Audrey is your first ever connection!
You've been grinning about it as she buys you everything you need, like products needed to keep your cutsy image perfect.

Due to this you've been spending a lot of time in her vacation home here in Italy, her daughter Zoé is also here, for whatever reason. So you've been spending your time improving your skills to gain a title called genius.

Title
Genius
* Everything in life has been easy for you since you were young
(How to obtain brings all your skills to medium or high with little effort)

The little effort is the hardest part due to your daily tasks, you only have to do one per day but they all come down to the same thing

Daily task 1 :
Improve one physical skill per day

Daily task 2 :
Improve one mental skill per day

Daily task 3 :
Improve one intelligence skill per day

Daily task 4 :
Improve a skill that has to do with your appearance per day

You have mostly been doing the first by jogging

Skill : walking
Level: medium 50/100%

Through this your sports education is finally at medium level just like all your. Other school subjects.

You had finally finished your jog and watched all your daily tasks but the one you finished turn grey. That one became green.

Daily task 4: ✅

While you didn't know it at the time it ment you couldn't do those anymore since you had done them ten times in a row.

You opened the door to Audrey's house and saw Zoé sitting on the couch, she spotted you and smiled and immediately departed towards her room. It wasn't that she hated me, she must have just not wanted to aggravate her mother by being in my presence.

As if it was clockwork, Audrey immediately appeared at the top of the stairs.

"Lila! I've gotten your mother's permission! We'll be going to France! And you'll be in an advertisement with Adrien Agreste, arent you excited?!"

You nodded with a smile, Adrien would high likely be professional during the photo's, but afterwards I'll befriend him and Chloe, after all she is desperate for her mother's love I'll use that to make Chloe wish to befriend me.

🛫•••☁️•••🛬

While you knew that Audrey was dramatic, you didn't expect for her fame to already be this strong in Paris. Currently she is just known as the fashion princess.

So by walking beside her you will be seen as her successor in the fashion industry.

Cameras were flashing and you did the same smile you practiced over and over, wide but not so wide it looks strained, but also not small it looks shy. A smile that gives of confidence and kindness all at the same time.

'Audrey's... should I call him her boyfriend, I'll call him her boyfriend,' greeted the two of you with a smile. Audrey smiled but it did not reach her eyes as she looked at Chloe.

"Clara you look like maman! Good job!"

"Thank you mother! Who is that girl beside you?"

"It's nice to meet you Clara, my name is Lila Rossi! Teacher brought me along to model just like always, I'll have to bother you and your father with accommodating me and teacher."

"There is no need for that Lila, we will be in my fashion house instead of that hotel, bye now Courtney, bye Anthony."

Chloe's face was the epitome of sad. Even so you simply waved in her direction and followed Audrey. The two of you entered an expensive looking car and sat in the back of it.