Chapter 3

[Your relationship with {Chloe Bourgeois}
has increased by 30%]
[Your relationship with {Chloe Bourgeois}
is in the best friend zone.]

You smiled as you watched Chloe run over to Adrien and you after she finished her ballet performance.

Just being around her made her happy, as if she's a puppy. Chloe sees the two of you and smiles.

"Will Adrikins and you join me next year in Collège Françoise Dupont?"

We did all turn ten recently and when people turn eleven in France they enter midddle school.

"Absolutely, I do need to gain my middle school diploma after all!" Is all I said with a smile

!!Congratulation!!
You've brought
[lying]
to 100%
You have gained the miraculous
Hermes

Chloe grabs Adrien's hand and then mine. "Adrikins are you joining?"

Adrien shakes his head "I'm not sure...Dad's been considering it but it's not likely."

Chloe pouts and turns around "I'll ask daddy to convince him!"

Adrien tries to dissuade her, but Chloe ignores him. You smile while watching Chloe pout and look around for her father to convince him to convince Adrien's dad.

!!Warning!!
Someone is planning to take a picture of you. The picture will be taken from your left.

My smile takes a more practice pose as you angle your face away from your left, since you had the time you also block Chloe and Adrien.

"Chloe you have to go back on stage!"

Chloe nods and runs off stage to go back on as you lean into your chair.

Adrien turns towards you and smiles brightly like the sunshine boy he is.

[Make yourself Adrien's favorite person out of all of his friend]
Reward : Lila not controlling your desires,
Having all of Adrien's trust
Failure: Lila's desires control you

You raise your eyebrow as the expected appeared.

!!Congratulations!!
You've cleared the event [Make yourself Adrien's favorite person out of all of his friend] would you like to start with the next event [Ruin Marinette's future with Adrien]

You quickly grab your phone and say "Only after she gets a crush on him."

Adrien stared at you with confusion but you simply shook your phone and put it away

Adrien sighed and started clapping as Chloe appeared on stage again.

"Oh yeah! Felix wanted to meet you!"

"Who is that?"

"My nephew we grew closer these last two years! And I rambled about you too him so... he said he wanted to meet you."

You nodded and smiled "I would love to meet him."

You left with your family as Adrien talked with his dad about letting you visit. You simply stared up at your mother and father. Your mother's job is supposed to make all of you move to France! It seems canon is doing it's job.

It was pretty calming holding your mothers hand as you walked to the car. The two of them were talking about moving but didn't seem interested in including you.

"Mama, I don't mind moving myself! It means I can hang out more with Chloe and Adrien and I can even go to the same school as Chloe once we're finished moving!"

My mom and dad sighed, you guess knowing you didn't mind was relieving. You waved towards Adrien, as if he had eyes on the back of his head he waved towards you.

'Weird... am I forgetting something...

It's not my miraculous, they're op but hard to use due to my age, I've gotten better at extending how long I can use them by taking jogs with them late at night. Well, the ones that make it possible to see late at night

Another thing most of them can't fly even though they're based off of winged creatures. Even if I imagine them with wings they're just decoration.

Though I did manage to walk in the sky for a few seconds. Thank god for my skill that informs me when others take pictures of me, if not I would've already been found out by Emilie and Gabriel...

Omg it's the rings! They control Adrien and make it so he can't make his own decisions! How the hell will I get those?'