Chapter 2

It's been a year and I've finally acquired it.

!!Congratulation!!
You have gained the skill : modeling

New inactive skills have been added

Skills:
Listening:
* you can hear everything inside one room if you close your eyes and wish to listen to everything.
Side effect: everything shall be heard and can cause nausea and headaches

Language comprehension:
* learning a new language has never been easier
Side effect: you may learn to do stuff you do not wish to

Adrenaline rush
* as long as adrenaline is rushing through you, you become better at physical activities.

Through out the year I have also raised all my skills by 10%

Which is why I am currently discussing this with Audrey.

"My music skills have increased! I can play all woodwind instruments, and I'm already grasping the harder string instruments easily! So why can't I play a cover of a song?"

"Lila darling, you would have to play a gentle song and all you have recommended are electronic songs."

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

"Mom!"

The door busted open, it wasn't a shocker since we were "visiting" Audrey's family.

"Yes K-kourtney, yeah kourtney."

Chloe pouted, she was matching her mother's colours.

"A-aren't..."

"Kourtney speak I'm a busy woman!"

"C-can Lila and i practice together?"

"Practice what?"

"Ballet! Unless you think you can't compare to me."

Ballet? Now that I think about it I've never tried.

"I've never tried before, could you teach me Chloe."

Chloe raised her nose high and proclaimed her confidence of teaching as she dragged me through the hotel, her grip was firm but not strong enough to leave a mark.

Never before did I imagine that Chloe would actually try to teach me.

"No! You're doing it all wrong, your big toe is supposed to carry the most of your weight!"

For hours on end I got scolded by Chloe, but still I feel like we have gotten closer!

!!Congratulations!!
You've gained the skill:
(Beginner) ballet: (10%)

As I wiped the sweat from my face I smiled towards Chloe "thank you! This was so much fun! Who taught you ballet?"

Chloe blushed while looking down "my papa got me a teacher... b-but I don't know his name..."

Chloe grabbed your hand as you walked towards the changing room in the hotel.

"Can't you just ask your dad?"

Chloe stared down at the ground again. "No, he's busy just like maman... t-that's why I don't like you! You always have maman's attention and she! She never gets your name wrong! She! She acts like you're her daughter! I-it's-"

Chloe started to hiccup as her words transformed into incomprehensible gibberish. Even so you continued to comfort her until she stopped crying.

[Your relationship with {Chloe Bourgeois}
has increased by 10%]
[Your relationship with {Chloe Bourgeois}
is no longer in the negative.]