21. I n a i z u m a - P r o l o g u e I

⭐️⭐️⭐️
✨O O T D ✨

⭐️⭐️⭐️✨O O T D ✨

⭐️⭐️⭐️

We were now setting a tent to camp outside since it was late. At the moment, we have been walking towards Liyue but stopped for the night.

*sigh* "Usually I'm not the sleep-outside stype of person but ever since this adventure I'm getting used to it" I commented.

Aether stares at me for a second, "I'll make sure to help you get home too..." he says.

"Aw thank you" I sat next to him as we watch the fire. Paimon was currently asleep.

I then place my head in his shoulder, *yawn* "you're such an amazing person Aether..."

Aether was stif an started blushing furiously, he then hesitated a bit but place his head on top of mine.

"Mn..."

⭐️⭐️⭐️

We finally made it to Liyue and Aether was really silent. I mean he usually is but even more now.

"Um... Are you okay? Paimon never imagined your sister would have sided with the Abyss..." Paimon says.

"I'm feeling a bit better..." he mutters.

"Well, keep your chin up, Aether!" she exclaims.

I laugh a bit, "Yeah! What Paimon said!"

"Paimon believes in both of you." She adds, "And when the going gets tough, the tough get going! Right?"

"Yeah. You're right." Aether smiles.

"She said we needed to 'reach the end of our journey...' Paimon bets she still has lots more to tell us!" Paimon exclaims.

"And we won't find out what this 'journey' is or where it will end unless we keep going!"

"I'm glad to have you as a guide, Paimon." Aether says.

"Hee-hee, then Paimon will be sure to keep up the good work!" She smiles.

"Although... where should we go next? If we want to continue with the journey... hmm.."

"I still need to find that god..." Aether says.

"Oh! You mean, the god that took your sister away in the first place?" Paimon asks.

"And didn't let me go back home..." I add.

"You're right, After all, everything that followed... all this confusion... it all started with her." Paimon proclaimed.

"I need answers from her." Aether mutters.

"Yeah, Paimon bets she's the key to understanding, this whole mystery"

"Well, we've ruled out two gods so far — the Anemo and Geo Archons. So, next..." Paimon says.

"Let's go to Inazuma." Aether says.