22. I n a i z u m a - P r o l o g u e II

We finally made into the match but we noticed that Aether's opponent wasn't there yet. Beidou decided to start by making Aether's entrance.

As Beidou introduced Aether everyone got excited. However, the other combatant hasn't come yet.

If he doesn't show up, then Beidou will postpone the match.

Kazuha sensed that something wasn't right about all this so he proposed to check on the prize.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

"Let me see..." Beidou mutters, "It's gone alright... The Vision is missing." She looked at the empty box.

"Huh! Did somebody steal it? Who would dare do such a thing in broad daylight?" Paimon exclaims.

"We don't know when it was taken exactly." Beidou states.

"Huh! I never thought that someone here would have the guts to cross Captain Beidou." She crosses her arms.

"No need to worry, even the craftiest sleight of hand does not escape nature's watchful gaze." Kazuha assures.

"Hmm... The culprit has only acted recently. They will not have gotten far." He adds.

"The Vision was the prize that I had offered, and it was my responsibility to look after it. I will be certain to get it back."

Beidou sighs, "Well, if you insist. I'll leave the matter to you then."

"I'll stay here and try to offer some explanation to all the spectators that came to see the match." She says.

"If you would, please come with me, Travelers." Kazuha asks.

"Of course!" I reply.

"Seems there's nothing else we can do." Aether sighs.

"Umm, but we're on an island, where could he have possibly run to?" Paimon questions.

"Come with me. I can sense the winds are coming." Kazuha commands.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

We approached an edge of the island and noticed a wind current.

Aether used his wind glider while I transformed into my first Winx form.

I follow Aether into the wind current as we arrived to another smaller island.

From that island we followed the wind into another shore.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

"Hoarders, they're here! Get them!" The Treasure Hoarders yell.

"Treasure Hoarders, just as I expected." Kazuha says as Aether and I began to fight them.

We then continued further to find the Hoarder who stole the Vision.

"You caught up with me... How is that possible!?" He exclaims.

"I had even prepared a boat to ensure a quick getaway, and still, you caught up to me."

"No boat could ever match the speed of the wind." Kazuha proclaims.

"The wind? What are you talking about? Oh, I get it... your Vision!" The Treasure Hoarder exclaims.

"Drat, if only I had a Vision... Or if I could activate this one, then you'd never be able to catch me!"

"This has nothing to do with Visions. You may be skilled at vanishing from a crowd, but it seems you know precious little about how to conceal yourself from nature's gaze" Kazuha explains.

"Additionally, your chosen escape route was flawed for reasons that are too numerous to go into, and on top of that, I could hear your boasting and proud laughter in the wind as I was pursuing you."