🎉Twenty-Eight🎉

HAPPY 2024❣️

May the new year bring you joy, success, and countless cherished moments. May it be a chapter filled with positivity, prosperity, and an abundance of opportunities. Here's to new beginnings, wonderful adventures, and the fulfillment of your dreams. 

The sky looms with ominous clouds as Garv's car screeches to a halt outside Bhosle Sadan. He steps out hurriedly, a look of urgency etched on his face. Rushing towards the entrance, he notices Piyush, Naina, and Swati standing in the foyer.

Garv hesitates for a moment, considering whether to acknowledge them or continue on his mission. Just as he's about to move past them, Naina's voice stops him in his tracks.

Beta!

Her voice pierces through his resolve. Garv halts, turning to face her. There's a mix of emotions in his eyes, but Naina's gesture grabs his attention as she takes his hand, her eyes glistening with gratitude.

Thank you so much, beta. Meri beti ko bachane ke liye, main jitna tumhe thank you bolu utna kam hai.

She gently caresses Garv's cheek, a touch filled with affection and warmth. Garv closes his eyes, feeling the genuine love in her gesture.

Ismein aapko thank you bolne ki zaroorat nahi hai. Gauri ko bachana mera farz bhi hai aur mera haq bhi. Main hamesha uske saath rahunga.

His words are firm, resonating with commitment. Piyush, Swati, and Naina exchange warm smiles, acknowledging his sincerity.

Main jaanti hoon ki hamara koi haq toh nahi hai, lekin phir bhi Gauri ko bachane ke liye thank you, Garv.

Garv looks at Swati with understanding and compassion.

Aapka bilkul haq hai. Main jaanta hoon, bhale hi aapne Gauri ko paida nahi kiya, lekin aap uski aayi hai. Aur itna haq aapke liye kaafi hai. Gauri is very lucky that she has two mothers in her life.

Piyush also expresses his gratitude, nodding his appreciation, before heading towards Gauri's room.

Meanwhile, Ganpat Bhosle watches this scene unfold from a distance, seething with anger. His clenched fists betraying his frustration. His meticulously laid plan has been thwarted, all because of Siddharat's interference.

.

.

.

.

The room is bathed in a soft, dim light, creating a serene atmosphere. Garv enters, his steps cautious as he spots Gauri sleeping peacefully like an angel. Despite her tranquil appearance, tears stains on her cheeks spark a storm of emotions within Garv.

His eyes narrow in anger, his fists clenching involuntarily, but he restrains himself, knowing the importance of timing. Tomorrow is the day when Ganpat Bhosle's world will come crashing down, but for now, his focus is solely on his wife.

Approaching her, he notices some hair strands obscuring his view of her serene face. With a tender touch, he delicately tucks them behind her ear. As he does so, Gauri stirs slightly, sensing someone's presence, but she settles back into a peaceful slumber.

A gentle smile graces Garv's lips as he admires her innocent sleeping form, her pouted lips invoking the word "cute" in his mind. He brushes his bruised knuckles against her cheek with surprising tenderness, amazed at the depth of his own emotions.

Without a second thought, Garv settles beside her, carefully cradling her head in his hand and drawing her closer to his chest. Gauri instinctively wraps her arms around his torso, seeking comfort even in her sleep.