AUTHOR'S NOTE

This is the first draft of this story- my first- and since you've come this far, I'd be really glad if you gave this book a try.
It is a work-in-progress and I will do my best to update at least once a week.

I do not make claims that this book is perfect; there may be typos and grammatical errors, dozes of cliche and super-cringe lines.
You may or may not disagree with the characters or the author or the plot in general, but please do NOT leave negative and hateful comments!
That's not a nice thing to do. Unless you're not nice.
This place is supposed to be safe space for both readers and authors; opinions ought to be communicated in a respectful and sensible manner.
Constructive criticism, suggestions and feedback would also be much appreciated.

Vote if you enjoy the story and please leave comments
BUT, if you think this is not the book for you, then kindly leave peacefully instead of ruining it for others or leaving derogatory comments.
On that note, inappropriate and derogatory comments will be deleted!!

That said, THANK YOU once again for choosing this book and giving it a try. Your votes, comments and support mean the world to me.

Enjoy!🥂

                            ✨✨     ✨✨

Copyright ©2023

All rights reserved.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, or otherwise without written permission of the author. It is ILLEGAL to copy this book, post it to a website, or distribute it by any other means without permission.

This novel is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.

                             ✨✨     ✨✨

This book is dedicated to anyone who has tried and failed and tried and failed and tried again. Dear one, keep going, don't stop.

To the one whose mistakes and flaws keep them from accepting God's mercy and love, know that the Lord does not judge you by your sin, but by your faith. You are loved, you are redeemed, you are absolutely worth it❤️