Excerpt.

I had been thinking about writing a story like this for a while and I was too excited to even keep this hidden for a while longer when I have completed more of my stories but I could not keep it in.

I know, I know: "WHAT ABOUT HM,LM?! WAT ABOUT KABEL?!"

Soon, you'll guys will love this duo as much as you love #Kabel. But for now, enjoy this new sneak peek of my story that you all will love in the future (I hope >.<!)

So here ya go. Hope you'll enjoy this excerpt.

___________________

Barbies Can Skate Too:

Excerpt:

"And what does Daddy think of you being in this team?" She asked, perching herself against the balcony with a beer in hand and her infamous smirk annoying the crap out of me.

I rolled my eyes as I sat on the ledge, swinging my legs back and forth. The cool breeze blew, blowing my blonde curls to the side as I stared at the beautiful moon illuminating the night sky amongst the glimmering stars. I could hear the crickets singing along with the drunken laughter coming from inside the house. There were a few couples lingering outside, stealing kisses and laughing amongst each other.

"He doesn't know," I told her, glancing at her to gauge her reaction.

All she did was raise her eyebrows before taking a sip of her drink, "Aren't you a little rebel."

I rolled my eyes as she chuckled. "Maybe if I was a rebel, that'll perk up your interests."

I tried to keep myself cool and collected but admitting that out loud made me want to run away and hide under my covers. I wanted to quickly take it back and avoid her but how can I avoid her when she was everywhere I was?

Her lips quirked into a teasing smile as she leaned closer to me, brushing my hair behind my ear, "But you've already perked my interests a long time ago," she whispered. Those hazel eyes burning holes into mine and I was glad that I was holding onto the rail or else I would have fallen from the swooning I was just doing by what she said.

Her face grew closer and my heart was pounding hard against my chest as I watched those hazel eyes burn with such intense desire that I wished I had drank more than two beers. I needed more confidence to be able to kiss her and not be embarrassed by my rash decisions. I wanted her to see that I wasn't afraid. Heck, I was decorated with bruises and scrapes each day and I was afraid to kiss her?

Unbelievable.

"You perked my interests too," I whispered to her, boldly might I add.

Her smirk grew wider as those hazel eyes bored into mine, "Then I guess Ken lost his chance to sweep Barbie off her feet, huh?"

"I guess he did."

And that's when I realized I was swimming in the deep end when it came to her. If I drowned, I will drowned with a smile on my face because it was my decision to fall for her. Like she said, Ken lost his chance a long time ago.

Because this Barbie is batting for the other time - in this case, roller blading her way through the yellow brick road down towards Lesboville.