Unique

My head hurts so badly. I knew that I had a headache. It was so hard to relax with this headache, but at the same time it made me think about happiness.

When, I thought about that 9 letter word. I was thinking to myself, I haven't been truly happy ever since I was 10 years old. But, I won't stop til' I find my happiness. I believe that we all have different ideas of being happy and that's what makes us human.

I remember that my pre-k teacher telling me, "Snowflakes are simply just water and ice combined. But no two snowflakes are alike. They're all different and unique in their own way. I never really knew what that meant until now. That's how I see everybody. Unique. I am unique and so are you. No-one has your voice, mind, or body language. No-one can have your laugh or smile your smile. You are unique in your own way. The more you start to see that, the less you are like anyone else...

Unique is another word for different. Being different means that you are not alike to anyone. No-one is the same as you. Every single person on this planet is different in their own way. No-one is the same not even twins. They have different hand prints. They have different visions. Different everything. They might have been born at the same time, day and month. But, even they aren't the same. 

No two people are the same. They say that other people will start to see that. Once they have realized that they are different. The more you start to see that, the less you are like anyone else... 

Just remind yourself that you are special. You are important, and you are loved and caring.