CH-7

Happyyyyy new yearrrr readers!!!!!

Veer was ready in his room waiting for his mom. His mom entered and said "Hayyee kita sona lagra hai mera munda" while removing his nazar (evil eye)

"Maaa yaar aab mein shaadi kara hu aab toh haso ye kya ro rahe ho jaanemann" said Veer while wiping her tears away.

"Oye aapne wali ko jaanemann boliyo, meri wali ko nahi" said his father.

"HAYYEE aap bhi na Rudra, chalo mandap ki taraf chalte hai, pandit ji intezar kare hai" said Meera.

All went towards Venue.

THE WEDDING PAVILLION

Mandap was decorated beautifully with red and white flowers and all around was shining brightly with lights making it a beautiful serene to be near. Hustling-Bustling around and the Priest waiting to start the rituals. Everyone around looked happy and mesmerized.

"Arey waah aaj toh sab hi aache lagre ho bilkul princess or prince ki tarah" said Ishi's Dadu.

"Per humari Ishi kaha hai bachon" asked dadi.

Both sides siblings were present there.

"Haa na pata nahi ye ladki kaha hai" said Ansh.

"Waha dekho" said Shivansh.

Ishi was walking towards them claded in white lehenga and hair were flowing beautifully and she was looking like an angel.

"Maine Suna koi mujhe yaad kara tha" said Ishi in teasing tone.

"Ishi bacha tum apna dhyan rakho, kuch hi din hue hai aur tu kyu kaam kari hai ye sab hai na yaha" said Veer's Dadi.

"Arey Dadi sa aap tension na lo aapka bacha bahot strong hai aur ye log bus yahi lage hue hai kaam nahi karte 😉" said  Ishi.

"Nazar na lage bachi ko kisi ki" said Akshita (Veer's chachi).

Ishi was called by her brother to look after some things.

Veer entered in all his glory. He was looking devilishly handsome and charismatic. Sudden shift in atmosphere made everyone around then know the presence of THE VEERANSH RAGHUVANSHI.

"Nazar na lage mere Veer ko kisi ki" said his Dadi.

"Jaa Veer mandap mein jaake beth pandit ji ko puja karvani hai " said Meera.

After sometime,

Shivam came running towards the Rathore's and told everyone to come in Bride's room.

In bride's room,

Here Aashi was crying badly while Prisha was trying to console her, Naman and Naveen were also devasted seeing the scene infront of  them. Vansh was fuming with anger while Vishu was trying to calm him down. All Rathore's came near the room and seeing all this everyone was shocked and NOW even the Raghuvanshi's were present along with Veer.

Veer was fuming with anger while His dadu said, "Ye kya ho gaya, aab hum kya karenge, sab bahar wait kare aur shadi cancel bhi nahi kar sakte".

In all this Vansh asked "Princess kaha hai ?."

"Mein yaha hu bhai aur aap sab niche chalo na pandit ji wait kare hai " said Ishi.

Hearing the angelic voice Veer snapped his head towards her and asked "ye kon hai?"

"Ye...." cutting Rishu in between Ishi spoke seeing everyone this tensed, "Kya hua Bhai, Mumma kyo ro rahi hai or aap sab niche kyu nahi ho" Said Ishi with a confused look.