CH-13

Extremely Sorry for a very late update but yaa I am back and with full new plots .... Hope you all will enjoy it ...

Here we Go....

Ishi's POV:

Knocking of the door broke the stillness of my thoughts, I was expecting my husband to be honest, it was my beautiful and lovely sis-in-law, who is a total energy house with the rocking spirit and was looking exceptionally beautiful in her dress.

As she complimented me, "Bhabhi-sa you are looking like a fairy ", I knew that I look beautiful but then her calling me fairy was like calling a devil, "an angelic-devil".

We were making our way towards the living area when my eyes met his beautiful yet captivating honey eyes as if trying to look beyond my soul .... The mere thought was casting a crimson red rose petal hue on my cheeks. Our eyes never left each other until Dadi sa intervened, guiding us through the traditional rituals.

Okay now let me tell you that My husband like in real my husband 😂 was looking like my own fictional man with high standards.

"His gelled hair and how his few hairs were creating a bit messy look and yet the most mesmerising mess I have ever laid my eyes on. Those honey eyes, filled with so much emotions yet masked under the cold ones, those pink lips (I mean ladki Ke Bhi itne pink Nahi hote, girls always notice your man always have those natural pink lips which is more pinkish) and now let me tell you that I am missing those cute dimples and that pearl-filled smile"... uff tu toh gayi Ishi, focus on your man,
"He was wearing the same onion pink as my lehenga and white threaded work kurta along with a jacket and looking all stylish and did I miss on his beard like the perfect trimmed one and that jawline line shitttt I am so done at this point, the literal fictional man out of books only for me."

As I saw him coming near me for performing the MUH-DIKHAAI ritual as Dadi sa had said and he bent down to pick the vile from my face the very next moment my blue ocean met his honey filled eyes, for the first time I was feeling too overwhelmed and...

As I saw him coming near me for performing the MUH-DIKHAAI ritual as Dadi sa had said and he bent down to pick the vile from my face the very next moment my blue ocean met his honey filled eyes, for the first time I was feeling too overwhelmed and then he smiled at me for like a fraction of seconds and turned back being cold. But one thing that his eyes hold was a promise, a promise for being there no matter what, the unwavering support.

And so the ritual continued until that chudail decided to rub salt on my wound that I am being a replaced bride and how my husband is bad and how he is seen around with women and how the family has been made fool of and then that chudail's daughter decided to opened her not so wanted mouth and speak utter rubbish.

Enraged and determined to defend my loved ones, I stood my ground, refusing to let anyone tarnish my husband's reputation or my family's honour. Me being furious was the under-statement, they fucked up and now they will face it and also hearing others speaking nonsense about my family was a trigger point.

By looking at that chalta-firta make-up ki dukaan I was feeling nausea like bro she is talking about standards when she herself is wearing my brands first copy which is illegal but then again, I am gonna sue those people for stealing my employees and my hard work. And not to forget the words they about spoke my husband. I am literally gonna show them their places just wait n watch u fools. No one says bad about my husband and gets away, not a chance in hell!!

(Guys I am not mentioning it here again, if you want you can check chapter-12.)

After making them shut, Dadi sa along with our power ladies shuuuu them away. I thought that they might not like me talking back to their guests but when my eyes met their faces, I could clearly see how proud were they and their smiles give me a satisfaction. Talking about my husband who was standing there like the statue of liberty but the difference between the statue and him was his hands folded on each other rather being up in sky like the statue. He just blinked his eyes like assuring me that what I did is they deserved it. And then I saw a smirk on his face and automatically I knew the reason behind that smirk was my words.

(quoting the words so you all can enjoy......😂😎)

"My husband isn't just a devil; he's a man with a taste for life. And as for being seen with other women, well, newsflash, honey, we live in a social world and he being not less than a celebrity you know, people tag along with him. But let me make one thing crystal clear: he's my devil, and I wouldn't trade him for all the saints in heaven. So, before you start casting stones, make sure your own glass house is sparkling clean, just remember, it takes a strong woman to stand by her man. And honey, I'm as strong as they come. "

While I continued looking at my husband, I felt like I was in air and that's when I came back to my senses, Shivu was taking me out while carrying me like a porcelain doll, next moment what he did was something not really expected by but his gesture and words for me were like the best, I mean he is smaller than everyone but still knew that I needed distraction and so he did something I never expected and not to forget the fact that me crying is very unusual. I was so touched with all this that even words were not enough to tell him how precious he is to me. He is like my baby who just brightens up things around. I am known all of them for such a short time but they all are treating me as I am the most precious gift they have received.

Seeing me crying my husband picked me up like I am just a dumbbell and brought me inside the house and seeing him all concerned was good and bad as well. Good because ik somewhere he cares for me and Bad because I can't see those worried lines that cause something inside me. And the way they all are treating me was making me feel I am blessed to have them.

After I was showered with my gifts, those were given to me with so much love and thoughts, I was told to rest but I can't rest so I did something.... (❁'◡'❁).

That's all for this chapter but if you give me vote and review like an amazing audience them u all might get a surprise.....

So do vote and comment ......

Thank you so much for your patience and Sorry once again for late update.