1

"Moon Seo-Yoon..I first met her in my art class. She was a good artist, we didn't talk much but did have a bit of competition. That was before we joined our groups."

"What brought the two of you together?"

"We were both in competing groups. She was in a dance group whilst I was in a boy band. Her group was called Err0r, mine was Bangtan, which BTS comes into play later on..majority of our true friendship began a little after November 2nd, 2011. It was like maybe after 5? I'm not sure, it was a bit ago now...but that's when I first felt a bit of a spark towards her I guess you can say?"

•••

November 2nd, 2011, 5:30pm
Dance Room, Room 247
————————————————

The sound of synchronized steps could be heard as they echoed inside the dance room, but not far from the gym was the music room, where the riff of an electric guitar could be heard.
"Alright girls, our school's pep rally is soon and we need to get this as close to perfect as possible!" The leader of the group Err0r, Seo-Yoon announced. Song-i, the group's main dancer, spoke up.
"I'm so glad you don't make us spot on perfect like Haneul did." She sighed in relief. Seo-Yoon smiled with a quiet chuckle. "I don't expect perfect, but we can get better progressively." Haneul, was the past leader of Err0r before she was booted by a vote between the girls. Back then, the group was named Siren, which wasn't bad but it was just the choreographies they performed.

"Speaking of Haneul, have you heard that she got Jungkook's number?" Minho, another member of Err0r mentioned.
"At least he won't be bothering us girls anymore." Sun-Hee laughed with a shrug
"As he should!" Seo-Yoon remarked.  "I've heard that Haneul had been crushing on Jungkook for a bit now" Jae added. The girls agreed with her statement. As the 5 of them began to settle down, Seo-Yoon spoke up.
"You girls ready to practice?" Seo-Yoon asked aloud. You could hear the girls agreeing after her statement.
"Alright, let's start with the basic steps. Song-i-unnie, came up with the perfect choreography and wondered if it would work out. Song-i-unnie?"
In that moment, Song-i went to the front of the room where they practiced. She looked at Minho, trying to signal her but she didn't get it. "Minho, could you please do counts for me." She asked, stifling a laugh at her member's foolishness. "Oh- yes of course, I forgot that." Minho said bashfully, beginning to count.
"And 1, 2, 3 and 4. 5, 6, 7, 8."

Production Room, Room 258
————————————————

The riff of an electric guitar was heard in the room, along with a bass and drums. "Can you hear those girls dancing in the in the dance practice room?" Namjoon, the leader of Bangtan asked Jungkook with a cackle. Jungkook nodded, scoffing.
"Yeah, and they think they can beat us in the pep rally."
"Hey, I heard you got Haneul's number? Don't you know how much of a bitch she can be? She stood up dozens of guys and still plays dumb line they didn't know." Jimin, the one of the group's vocalists, popped in from the recording room.

"Yeah, I did. Only to get her to stop pestering me."
"Ooooohh, a heart breaker I see."
"More of a heart player" Yoongi, one of Bangtan's rappers added. Ho-Seok, another one of the group's rappers, entered the room. "Are we talking drama here?" He asked, stuffing his hands in his pockets whilst raising a brow.
"Yeah, Jungkook's all up in that girl drama."
"Figures, he is the school's International Playboy after all."
"I heard she's a bit of a hoe, she just goes from guy to guy, using them for money and stuff like that." Jin, yet another vocalist gossiped.