2

"What made you like her? Her looks, her hair, stuff like that?"

"I took an interest in her because..well..she didn't obsess over me or anything. It sounds really cliché but I also went for personality. Many of the girls who took a liking into me during high school didn't have good personality. They'd bully others, dressed inappropriately, or just wanted me for popularity gain. Seo-Yoon..she wasn't like that at all. Though she despised of me, she was still very sweet to everyone..but alas, back in those days, I fell for any girl I thought was cute.."

"You said she found the right man for her , correct? Can you tell me about the man she dated?"

"Yeah..He's really handsome, like a model. He took care of her and was on the more innocent side of dating but could get dirty at times to tease her. He did innocent actions on her, like holding hands, kisses on the forehead, and light kisses. They'd both rarely get into anything spicy. I just wish that was me..he once told me that he found the girl he wanted to marry a few months after dating. People say high school love doesn't last, but this one could've. I'm still very close with him too, you wouldn't understand how upset he's been since."

"ah...poor thing.."

"Yeah....I hope Seo-Yoon is happy up there. She's probably his guardian angel now, making sure he's okay.."

"Yeah...By the way, we have something planned for you at the end of this interview, but it won't be recorded, sound good?"

"Ah..Sounds good.."

•••

November 3rd, 2011, 8:15am
Mrs. Kim-Geometry Class, Room 154
————————————————

Taehyung entered the classroom, sitting in his seat silently. Around the classroom, you could see numerous actions going on between the students. Girls gossiping to each other, some others put on makeup to "impress" some boys they liked, some boys talked loudly, others fixed their hair in mirrors. Meanwhile, Taehyung just sat in his seat, awaiting for someone to come. "Anneyeonghaseyo Taehyung-oppa!" Haneul said, entering the room. If you thought that was the person Taehyung was waiting for, that wasn't who he was waiting for. Now who in their right mind would wait for her??? Taehyung ignored her, his eyes kept on the door. "Taehyung-oppa!" She called him again, but he still ignored her. Finally, the person he waiting for walked in. 'Beautiful as always.' He had this goofy, dreamy smile on his face. He didn't look strange though, still looked like a model, just smiling. The look on his face was exactly like as if he was in a daze. Haneul saw this and looked at the girl he looked at. 'She isn't as pretty as me, why does oppa look at her like that???' Her lips became a visible pout. "Oppa!!" She pouted. Taehyung just looked at her. Not just a normal look as if you'd hear a loud noise, a cold look. The kind of look telling someone to shut the fuck up before they beat the shit out of them. Haneul immediately left him, knowing what he meant by that look. If it wasn't obvious, Haneul wanted to date all the boys, she hit on any boy possible. She just toys with then. I mean, she's got the looks, just no personality. She changes around everyone, one person she'll sneer at, another she'll act all innocent with, pulling out the "Oppa" card. Taehyung couldn't even believe his maknae would even think to put her as an option to date. I mean, Jungkook has yet to date anyone. People think he's a playboy, toying with girls and all that shit, but in reality, he's just a boy lost in the mindset of "I want a girlfriend but can't find the right girl." Poor thing. I mean, from what you've seen, he seems to be a playboy. He's got the looks of one, acts just like one, but really isn't one. Then again, he needs to fix how he treats some girls, like the members of Err0r. He needs a little more respect with them, then maybe he'll find a girlfriend.