3

After their quick break, they got back to the interview.

"What was your favorite thing about Seo-Yoon, from what I heard, she had a likeable personality."

"I really liked how determined she was, and how much she cared for everyone. Even me, though she hated me, she would keep me safe."

"Did you ever save her? Just a question, considering that you two supposedly were always finding yourselves with each other."

"Yes.. once actually..."

•••

November 3rd, 2011, 1:07pm
Study Hall

————————————————

Study Hall was probably Jungkook's favorite period, especially since it was his last class. He didn't have any classes for a bit, and got a bit of freedom at this time. For today, he decided to wonder the school with his hyung, Park Jimin. "So, how's things going with all those girls you pull?" Jimin asked. "Not the best, especially since we're debuting in a few years. It just makes it worse." Jungkook replied, a bit upset sounding. "But no one knows but us, correct?" Jimin added. Jungkook nodded. "yeah.." The younger's eyes wondered, looking through the windows they were just passing. Outside, he saw Taehyung with a familiar face, walking together through the courtyard. He felt something inside of himself that he didn't know. Jimin watched this. "You just can't get enough girls, can you?" He deadpanned, assuming with the fact Jungkook stopped and stared. "N-no, it's just something." He reassured his hyung, continuing on with their little walk. Jungkook's feelings about everything was like sugar and salt mixed together. He didn't know what was what, who he likes, it was just so confusing for him. Jimin rolled his eyes, obviously something was wrong. The two of them walked down the halls in silence after, an awkward tension building up between them. "Do you like her?" Jimin asked out of the blue. Jungkook knew exactly who he was talking about. "Like who?" He was playing dumb, and as you would probably know, that's the stupidest move to play. "That girl with Taehyung-ssi. You're not fooling me Jeon Jungkook, I'm smarter than I look." Jimin shook his head. "Pfft, no. Who would like her? I would never. Like seriously, that's Taehyung's girl." Jungkook wasn't fooling anyone with his lies. "sOmeOne's a little jealous~" Jimin sung, teasing the youngest. "No I'm not! I already have enough girls, why would I want another one?! She's crusty too..." Jungkook defended. "Actually, she is quite clean, she smells great." Jimin defended the girl who didn't know they were talking about her. "Wha"—"I talk to her quite a bit, okay? I'm not weird, but she always smells of vanilla, it's just amazing." Jimin sighed.

"That's a little weird but you do you hyung." Jungkook was nodding his head slowly, in an awkward matter." Hey! I only speak truth!" Jimin defended himself. He wasn't wrong, and with that new piece of information, Jungkook had another little fact about the girl he somewhat admired. "Anywho, how's things with Haneul going Jungkookie?" The older asked. "She's been spamming me a lot, it's quite annoying actually. I mean, she dated Yoongi-hyung but that lasted barely an hour, thanks to us." Jungkook said. "Yeah, we saved his ass out there." Jimin asserted. A silence settled between them. "You going to work later?" Jimin started a conversation. "Yeah, working as a bartender ain't the best if you look hot and are a single teenager." Jungkook admitte, a silky sounding laugh coming from his mouth. "That's fair, any angel shots, if you know you know?" Jimin nudged Jungkook's shoulder. "No, not yet hyung." Jungkook mumbled. He liked taking action, but has yet to take any.

"I wish I was saved by you." Jimin pouted. Anyone would want to be saved by this man. "Yeah, but I've yet to hear of a man ordering an angel shot hyung." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Well, if I didn't know you, I'd totally order an angel shot to get your number." Jimin stated, shrugging his shoulders.