4 The Seasons of the Year (posted on tiktok)

(Characters I've thought of while writing this : Lan Wangji (Winter), Lan Xichen (Spring), Nie huaisang (autumn) and lastly, Wei Wuxian (summer) )

"Humans tend to dislike and distance themselves from the winter because of the cold weather due the snow and minus temperatures or even just because of the 'boring' landescapes of the winter.
They seem to like the spring and autumn way more because of the diffrent types weather they have wich can tend to a comfortable cold and a pretty warm temperatures!
Even the hot and unbearable sunny days in the summer are more liked than the cold weather in the winter, but some people forget what the winter is there for.
The winter may seem boring for most people, but without it, the plants wouldn't start to have a break from all the Grain it Has planted upon the earth.
Without the break, without the winter, many fun activities couldn't be done, but the oh so bad winter is disliked and boring or even arrogant!
It is disliked and distanced due the humans hateful nature, the nature wich is too juding without knowing something truly."

Please let me know how this poem is, I take criticism and Nice things such as votes :D

- posted on the 3.01.2024 -