digging out....literlly

I kept digging and digging.It felt like a century before i got out. I felt pain looked at the sun.Te pain got worse as i looked at it i felt like walking up to that son of a bitch and slapping it.

I felt the urge to attack.  i Smelled the air 2 miles east.Some one got cut.The next thing i knew i was running.Super fast.Then a few seconds later i found him .I punched him and carried him to a dark ally (again not good at spelling!!) and bit  him and sucked an soon the blood went down my throat and my throat  did not burn as much.I noticed the dude had sunglasses on i took em of of him and put  them on so people would not think i was a total creep with creepy eyes.

I looked around and it was starting to get dark.PREFECT.i walked around and soon i got my memory back except the part when i was turned into THIS.

memory* 

'Alyssa??'' yes mom??' come help me make supper Hun!' ugh fine.' i went down stairs and heard a scream 'MOTHER !? *Note :she is really protective over her mom* no answer. another scream blasted through my ear. MOM IS GONE.I ran towards the screaming and saw a ...THING WTF IS THAT?! I thought put her down!' what are you gonna do '" call the cops?" i tried to speak.NO words came out . " what r u gonna do to her?!" well my plan is to hmm"what was it??" oh yeah I'm gonna kill her. duh vampire here"  'no!'"T-T-TAKE ME INSTEAD LEAVE HER ALONE!" WORST DESCION OF MY LIFE.

EVERY THING WENT RED AFTER THAT *END OF MEMORY:)*